GBPUSD Forecast - page 3

Hi Ashrafnajo,

I finally got around to testing that method of closing trades and it does work ( as you know), I however did not know, as it is not written anywhere in the documentation that comes with the platform and it looked very dodgy. That being said I apologize for implying that the figures have been manipulated.

I still dont understand if you are just reckless or you do have some connection, in your post below you say, you dont use a stop because you are market maker dealer.....

I also see in a previous post that the order number, size and profit have been blanked out, still looks like your trying to hide something.

ashrafnajo:
Hi swagman1

Yes you are still my friend, i didn't forget you,

check it next year, its up to you,

I wrote that because you are sing that i know this broker to close the position with ZERO,

I never use stop-loss, and i have profitable trades with knowledge not by luck, why i didnt use stop-loss, I was MarketMaker Dealer.

Dear SWAGMAN,

I hope that our friendship be useful for both of us,

i would like to answer your question why i hide somethings, i didnt want to show my account and result in public, i live in country with hard procedure on financial matters ( TAXES ),

I would like to correct your idea i am not Market Maker, i was working as dealer in Market Maker firm.

Finaly

I would like to say that my forecast is still intact to sell GBPUSD to the

targets, i am still in my trade, i didnt use stoploss .

thank you for your kind post.

Hey Ashrafnajo,

In this business I have learnt to admit when I am wrong and to accept my loss, then move on, if you dont you just get eaten alive.

You said you were a dealer for MM does that mean you are not now, because if you are, how about telling us where the majority of the stops are placed on your MM. Just about all traders put their stops in the same place so if you tell us where they are, we can put our stops outside of this area, now that would be more useful than risking 380pips like that last trade.

Swagman

Dear SWAGMAN

My last recommendation was failed, and i admit, i hope that we will find

profitable trades in future to make equal for this trade and more.

Yes I was MM dealer, if i still working as a dealer with them sure i will put

the stoploss where MM looking, to avoid triggered of our stoploss.

i contact a friend of mine still working with them, trying to get there stoploss

, once he provide me with their stops i will put it here.

price almost done. 1.4471

the target was 1.4414

GOOD FORECAST PARADE

last friday USDCAD explanation

RPM Fx: News Trading Strategy with Retail Sentiment : USDCAD

usually -- about GBPJPY

GBP/JPY

in the other spectrum >> some indicator that just boggle you (rather than helpful)

this one claim to be cool on GBPUSD

but it draw plenty of icecream CONE for the candle

Wave analysis

GBP/USD wave analisys

I watch GBPUSD last 2 weeks , but I did not trade

you could lost your deep pocket money if you trade it -- W H Y ?!

as it got volatility like a BSE cow --- one day -- 2 W trend, back and forth for more than 5 times??

i.e. bank of england and barclays (who could afford hold a position monthly) and want to take short trade speculator money -- just like choosing between TRADING (export / import) with many other european continent NATIONS

as a trader, if you don't know the GAME, you can OPT OUT and choose not to trade with England, pick greece or ireland or Sweden, more safe and more friendly

just to read the 15M and 30M too, don't tempt by 40 minute duration trade -- those seems to be profiting (profit also mean loss, is your closing quick enough to do early cut loss ??!! ) so I won't trade anything GBP related for a while -- it is a broken trampoline fishing bait

Gbp/usd

To confirm our count the price must move above 1.5050

by the end of the month. Otherwise more down or sideways

is possible

GBP/USD Monthly

GBP/USD Monthly Chart

Reason: