GBPUSD Forecast - page 2

Hi,

My friend XX3XXX i would like to thank you for your post, i will look at this link, i am sure that i will find something good in it.

thank you again

ashrafnajo:
Looks like you're new to deal with MT4,

I will learn you something, its an option in the MT4everyone can use it, not just one who know the broker.

Take any position sell or buy, then hedge it by opposite position, now you will have to trades, double click on one of them, then on the close ticket click on (TYPE) you will find list select (Multiple close by), both will close in same time, one of them ZERO, the second will show the profit or loss in Both trades.

have you ever hear about this this , all that mean i don't know the broker.

You are intelligent wondrous.

Do you know me???????

Absolutely not!!!!!!!

So why you are attacking me this way, if you are an expert you can create your own thread, and you can place your analysis as you wish, and trade analysis, and make profit, i did not ask you or one of the others to take my analysis, I just put my analysis of the post only, and to improve my skills from the exchange of experiences, But the Byzantine dialogue with you will not I develop something, so as I told you earlier I am not obliged to prove something, I'm glad to meet you and your advices, Thank you for the honor you my thread, But please,be show more kindness, i will appreciate that, but if you choose to be as you are I hope that you do not enter my thread please.

Yes I know you, your "my friend" remember, you called me that, don't you remember your friends.

I have never seen that before, ever heard of anyone ever using it or even seen it mentioned in the userguide so surprise surprise you did learn me something, I will check it out next week but it still looks dodgy.

Why did you write "its an option in the MT4everyone can use it, not just one who know the broker" instead of just "its an option in the MT4everyone can use it", does the truth have a way of coming out.

People come here to learn from others, and all I have learnt is that if you dont use a stop loss and ignore your stop loss rule (20% of account) and risk most of your account on a single trade you will strike it lucky, its a shame what has been taught here. Now if the trade had blown up the account, that would have been a much better learning experience on how not to manage risk. If you want to operate without a stop thats your decision, but dont encourage others to give all their money to the broker, how about a disclaimer saying how dangerous it is to trade without a stop, until you know what you are doing.

By the way did you ever become an IB for the GigfxAsia.

Hi swagman1

Yes you are still my friend, i didn't forget you,

check it next year, its up to you,

I wrote that because you are sing that i know this broker to close the position with ZERO,

I never use stop-loss, and i have profitable trades with knowledge not by luck, why i didnt use stop-loss, I was MarketMaker Dealer.

I urge no one not to use stop-loss, you can use your own stop-loss, and i never encourage anyone to trade with al his money, and didnt encourage anyone to take trade by my forecast.

About Gigfxasia, NO. I never become an IB for them,

I think you are, and i believe that you are an IB, or MarketMaker owner.

Am I wrong?

I see to sell GBPUSD @ 1.5093

TP1 1.4991

TP2 1.4928

TP3 1.4826

I interred the trade earlier, please if anyone gonna to take position by my recommendation

take it above 1.5093 for more save trade.

Files:
ash.gif  55 kb

what u think about gbp going up this week?

ashrafnajo:
Hi swagman1

I wrote that because you are sing that i know this broker to close the position with ZERO,

I never use stop-loss, and i have profitable trades with knowledge not by luck, why i didnt use stop-loss, I was MarketMaker Dealer.

I urge no one not to use stop-loss, you can use your own stop-loss, and i never encourage anyone to trade with al his money, and didnt encourage anyone to take trade by my forecast.

Am I wrong?

well said , it's true using stop loss is critical for a good money management

ashrafnajo:
Hi swagman1

Am I wrong?

Hi Ashraf,

You dont have to encourage people to take your trades, as I read yesterday someone wrote "a newbie doesnt even know what he doesnt know" ( or something similar, sorry to author if misquoted), so they will see your trade and think this guy must know something special, all the while not realising the massive risk you are taking. They will automatically back up your trade in the "hope" you can do it again. What happens when you hit the eventual loser and the newb blows his account in one trade, will you be happy or sad for them. A stop loss disclaimer would make them think twice and if they still trade out of greed, they have their own learning experience then.

If I was a MM wouldnt I be encouraging people to trade without a stop loss.

Swagman

FXGLOBALCAPITAL:
well said , it's true using stop loss is critical for a good money management

Yes, well said, a stop is crucial to good money management, so is reading the post that that you are quoting, would you like me to highlight the part about ashrafnajo never using a stop. Will these help find it.

Hi everyone,

I wish you the best.

Files:
ash.gif.jpg  94 kb

Hi,

Today we can take short trade

Sell GBPUSD @1.5037 or Higher

ٍStopLoss@ 1.5301

Target 1: 1.4671

Target 2: 1.4414

Files:
ash.gif  42 kb