[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 336

khorosh:
You're not a villager, you're a chickenshit.
I'm not a goat to whom I see fit, I'm not greedy) so keep reading and don't say anything)

Almost everyone here has something and do not put it out because they know less and will work longer - what can you do now)

7Konstantin7:
For example, the last time I ran with 10.000 000 000, after a couple days the drawdown reached 5.000 000 000 with a lot without any rough handling of EUR only) and imagine if the price would go further)

And to strengthen buy entries, if there were "losses" on the sell (for example) have not tried?

I understand that if an Expert Advisor makes less than 100 trades in a short period of time, there is no sense in it? And the question - are statistics considered if the number of winning trades is less than the total, but the volume of profitable ones overlaps losing ones by times?

P.S. I'm just starting out - don't judge. and my EA is a bit slow ... :(

On what grounds was I banned? 7Konstantin7 What an outrage!

Europa:

If the market is stretched at the expense of the lot - that's why you can't partly place orders.
There is no point, he earns on it when the market is stretched at the expense of the lot), so you cannot bite the orders) it is not trading both buy and sell at the same time)

costantin:

On what grounds was I banned? 7Konstantin7 what an outrage!

Quiet!

You know too much!

They are on their way to get you!

;)

PapaYozh:

Quiet!

You know too much!

They're on their way to get you!

;)

Eh( right)

Eh guys myself did not see that the decompile is posted to help one person like this!) be careful!

costantin:
Eh guys didn't see the decompiled one man's help myself!)

And don't... decompiles.
Reason: