Various - page 38

Dear Mladen

Question ((Regarding “

mikko_breakout_bar_alerts

” indicator ))

The given figure indicates to chart M15 with H4 mikko breakout. As it is known the H4 (240 mins) = 16 M15 (15 mins) candles.

My question is:

Is there any possibility for the green painted candle, which appears in the figure at C1 (candle no. 1), to be vanished or disappeared if the price went in opposite direction, by somehow, in the rest numbers of candles (i.e. C2 up to C16).

Note in Alerts setting will make AlertsonCurrent = false

Thanks

Talaat E

be sorry if I posted in wrong thread

Files:
01.jpg  147 kb

talaate:
Dear Mladen

Question ((Regarding “

mikko_breakout_bar_alerts

” indicator ))

The given figure indicates to chart M15 with H4 mikko breakout. As it is known the H4 (240 mins) = 16 M15 (15 mins) candles.

My question is:

Is there any possibility for the green painted candle, which appears in the figure at C1 (candle no. 1), to be vanished or disappeared if the price went in opposite direction, by somehow, in the rest numbers of candles (i.e. C2 up to C16).

Note in Alerts setting will make AlertsonCurrent = false

Thanks

Talaat E

be sorry if I posted in wrong thread

Talaat E

In that case we should make it a classical repainting indicator (that would need to look to future values)

mladen:
Talaat E In that case we should make it a classical repainting indicator (that would need to look to future values)

Dear Mladen

Do you mean that it never disappear once candle C1 close or C16 !!

Mladen: be more clear please

Talaat E

talaate:
Dear Mladen

Do you mean that it never disappear once candle C1 close or C16 !!

Mladen: be more clear please

Talaat E

Talaat E

I am not sure if I understood your idea correctly :

1. If you wish that bar C1 vanishes and all the rest stays, than it is a repainting indicator

2. If all the bars (from C1 to C16( vanish then it is OK

3. If none vanishes - then it is a repainting indicator

Which version is the one you have in mind?

mladen:
Talaat E

I am not sure if I understood your idea correctly :

1. If you wish that bar C1 vanishes and all the rest stays, than it is a repainting indicator

2. If all the bars (from C1 to C16( vanish then it is OK

3. If none vanishes - then it is a repainting indicator

Which version is the one you have in mind?

Mladen:

perhaps I was not clear from the beginning

okmikko_breakout_bar

give green bold bar

if the price going up and red bold ba

r

if the price going down, if we adjust time frame at H4 while we are using M15 chart.

my question is:

Did the bold green bar or

bold red ba

r appear at the first 15 minutes candle (C1) of the 240 minutes or at the end of 15 minutes candle (C16)

I hope I was clear this time

and I really so sorry to disturb you

Talaat E

talaate:
Mladen:

perhaps I was not clear from the beginning

ok

mikko_breakout_bar

give green bold bar

if the price going up and red bold ba

r

if the price going down, if we adjust time frame at H4 while we are using M15 chart.

my question is:

Did the bold green bar or bold red bar appear at the first 15 minutes candle (C1) of the 240 minutes or at the end of 15 minutes candle (C16)

I hope I was clear this time

and I really so sorry to disturb you

Talaat E

Talaat E

It appears at the first bar

mladen:

Talaat E

It appears at the first bar

Thanks Mr Great Mladen and sorry because I wasn't clear from first

and ofcourse as the candle closed it never vanished as the indicator is not repainting

The reason of my asking because it is very good indicator when I applied it on different chart metals, crude, indices and currency pairs and as you no you can not test it since MTF indicators doesn't work at higher time setting in backtest for MT4

thank you Mladen

Talaat E

talaate:
Thanks Mr Great Mladen and sorry because I wasn't clear from first

and ofcourse as the candle closed it never vanished as the indicator is not repainting

The reason of my asking because it is very good indicator when I applied it on different chart metals, crude, indices and currency pairs and as you no you can not test it since MTF indicators doesn't work at higher time setting in backtest for MT4

thank you Mladen

Talaat E

Talaat E

That is the problem of new metatrader. Fot some time it worked perfectly (the multi time frame in back testing - it was working exactly as it works in live trading - much better than in the old versions of metatrader). And then all of a sudden, it was messed up. Why? Only the guys from mt know that. But the fact that it was working so fine shows that the reason for no mtf back testing is not an error that existed from the start, but, almost sure, a decision made by someone

mladen:
Talaat E That is the problem of new metatrader. Fot some time it worked perfectly (the multi time frame in back testing - it was working exactly as it works in live trading - much better than in the old versions of metatrader). And then all of a sudden, it was messed up. Why? Only the guys from mt know that. But the fact that it was working so fine shows that the reason for no mtf back testing is not an error that existed from the start, but, almost sure, a decision made by someone

Mladen:

thanks for explanation

RSX on jma indicator : rsx_on_jma.mq4

Files:
Reason: