Deviator - correlation strategy, signal #30131 - page 6

Thank you for the answers.

I've just subscribed ...

Regards,

arrillu

... and can you help me with the settings for no of lots?

Is it possible for me to change to 0.03 and 0.06?

(I've set buyer_lots_multiplier: 1.0 and buyer_lots_max_per_trade: 0.03)

No Trading?

Hi again

I have setup the signal on 2 brokers- Tadawul and Alpari UK and since reducing the lot size to .01 the value of trades has dropped from avg 250 to about 60 $. There seems to be steady progress which is good! There have been no trades at all for about 5 days now and I wonder if this is normal and nothing to be concerned about? Can you advise please. Thanks Tony

arrillu:
Thank you for the answers.

I've just subscribed ...

Regards,

arrillu

... and can you help me with the settings for no of lots?

Is it possible for me to change to 0.03 and 0.06?

(I've set buyer_lots_multiplier: 1.0 and buyer_lots_max_per_trade: 0.03)

Sorry for the late reply. I have not received the notification about the thread update....

My EA always places 0.05 + 0.1 lots, so you get the same sizes for buyer_lots_multiplier = 1.0. If you want to have 0.03 + 0.06 I think it is not possible. 0.05 is possible to divide by 5 only so you get 0.01 + 0.02.

alfiepanda:
Hi again I have setup the signal on 2 brokers- Tadawul and Alpari UK and since reducing the lot size to .01 the value of trades has dropped from avg 250 to about 60 $. There seems to be steady progress which is good! There have been no trades at all for about 5 days now and I wonder if this is normal and nothing to be concerned about? Can you advise please. Thanks Tony

There are times with no orders, and there are times with many orders.

My EA closed some orders on 2010-02-23 15:21:16, then it opened some new orders on 2010-03-03 23:28:47. So, yes, there were a couple of days with no open orders.

Please, check out closed orders list here Orders list: Deviator | Rent a Signal to compare with your results. But Deviator clone (fake buyer Deviator Clone | Rent a Signal) looks the same so it should be ok.

Dear subscribers and new visitors,

it's been a month since I got the first sign up to my signal service. I hope all subscribers are happy with my EA so far, it made 10% profit since February 15, 2010.

As I mentioned in my first post here, the expected monthly profit is about 5% - 30%, which depends on market volatility. When volatility is high, the profit is usually bigger, but so is the drawdown.

I joined Rent A Signal as signal seller on January 13, 2010 but my latest official forward test started on December 07, 2009, starting balance $10K.

It is Alpari UK demo account and you can see its balance curve here, you may notice it made about 70% gain in 3.5 months.

I use this account for signal generation for my Rent A Signal service and I use constant lot size not to mess up my subscriber's settings (I could increase the lot size to make the balance look better, but I will never do it)

I also mentioned I trade this system live with my small account, if you are interested here is the link to weekly statement Statement: Deviator MT4 Expert Advisor (live) (please do not mind my AUDCAD trades which are taken manually and have nothing to do with Deviator trading). I sometimes do manual trades on this account, so this statement is not exactly like my signal service trades. My live account was $2,500 when I started trading Deviator on it and today it is $3,075. It could be even more but my manual trades not always go so well :-)

So, if anyone else interested in my service, here is the link to view the details http://www.rentasignal.com/signal/view/30131

I wish good trading to all!

Ranking system

I was pointing at this several times - the ranking system at RAS website is more than strange. My program makes money and is ranked worse than total losers.

Look at the images. My signal is on the 4th page, while, for example, there are much worse signals on the third page. That is ridiculous....

Files:
deviator.jpg  76 kb
third_page.jpg  79 kb

RAS does not deliver timely signals

Your obstacle in making your ea well accepted is within RAS failure to deliver timely signals. Without reliable delivery of signals nothing works to acceptable level.

joaobucks:
Your obstacle in making your ea well accepted is within RAS failure to deliver timely signals. Without reliable delivery of signals nothing works to acceptable level.

I am not really sure what you mean. I am talking about RAS ranking system (default sort ordering) of the signals in the "Find a Signal" page.

When you do not click on some custom sorting criterion, the signals are sorted by their internal ranking rules that are supposed to sort the signals in order from "best" to "worst". Best are on the first page, worst are on the last page.

Now, I got explanation from RAS moderator how this is supposed to work:

signals are sorted by:

1) week pips sign ( positive first)

2) last week equity sign ( if equity value by moment less than 7 days ago then equity sign is -)

3) total pips sign

4) week pips

week pips sign = +

last week equity sign = -

total pips sign = +

week pips = 286

RAS website is doing this sorting automatically.

So, what I actually mean is why is my signal Deviator ranked lower than, for example, the one in the picture, if my signal has all ranking criteria better...

Deviator at MyFXBook.com

I added Deviator to myFxBook.com (click on image to view all stats)

You can do better analysis than at RAS.

Enjoy!

Deviator monthly gains

Dear traders!

Deviator offers you steady profits without headaches. Although it will not overwhelm with 150% monthly gains like "one hit wonders" that appear and disappear all the time, it gives you long term steady profits using proven automated strategy.

The picture below shows monthly gains since December 2009. End and beginning of the year is usually more volatile so the profits were bigger but I estimate that typical monthly gain is around 10%. It is mid April now and monthly profit is 5.12%, so I estimate to make another 5% till the end of April.

Although I do not have many subscribers, those that signed up are happy and nobody unsubscribed ever since. I would like to thank them here!

So, I offer you to take a look at my signal

Deviator | Rent a Signal

Files:
Reason: