Trade Ultimatum - page 3

mudar:
My friend, you get a first fantastic week then it seems you get married with your trade : Your drawdown is too big. Secondly, when you start the thread you present your signal and invited people to subscribe without explaining clearly that even you was not using it in real.

Hi,

First of all I had more than 1 fantastic week, I has a few of them! You only know about the one, because that is when I started a new demo account with an account balance of $750.

Secondly I clearly stated that you should run my strategy on demo account first until you are happy with my trading style.

"If you wish to subcribe please use on demo account untill you are happy with my trading style."

As any other trader, I'm also finding dips in my strategy. SL is maybe one of them, which I would have to look into.

For know eberybody knows I'm on demo till end April 2009 when my free signal service expire. If by then I'm not happy with my strategy, I will extend free period by another month, untill I can maintain a reasonable profit level with minimum DD.

For those following me, do not give up yet, this strategy has huge potential, and I will fine tune until this is a beast! Stick with me for a long term trading experience. I'm not giving up, even if I have to try over and over again.

!!

jturns23:
I don't know why your bringing this up to me still. I told you this is not my system or my signals. And no, I do not risk 20 to 40% of my account to get 20 pips. I don't use a set stoploss but I always stop my trades when they go against me 20 or 30 pips, sometimes even earlier than that. Sitestuff already explained why he didn't have a stoploss. Please direct all questions towards him, it is his system after all.

You have expresed your trading style to me while my frst post was directed to Sitestuff so PLEASE keep your answers for your self and if there is any thing I can help you with PM me.

Dont be mad at me my friend and lets keep this thread clear and related to the signal provider.

Regards...

Shamsi

Strategy changes

Hi all subscribers,

As some of you know we got stuck in 3 bad trades going against me. With no SL I'm finding myself at plus minus -850 pips. This is extremely difficult for me to accept as my indicators did not indicate this at all and I was sure of a retrace by Thursday.

Anyway, we can only learn from this and fine tune even more. As I said before, this is an awesome strategy with a huge amount of potential as shown in the past. I will make it my priority to sort out these DD's and increase profitable trades.

Update

As of today, 05.04.2009, I will be trading as follows:

Acc Balance: $5,000

Acc Type: Demo, Micro

Lot Size: 0.20

As before I will use fixed lot size until end April 2009.

I have added indicator and changed time frames to decrease my DD and improve profit to 20 - 30 pips per trade.

Interesting!!!

Thank for sharing

Tweaked Trading Strategy

As mentioned earlier, I would be tweaking my strategy in order to increase profit and decrease DD. I know trade with a fix SL and TP. My new indicators are giving me an edge above the previous system, allthough I still make use of some of my previous indicators.

I have started a $5000 demo account on 05.04.2009. I have attached my statement as of today.

191 Pips!

Looks better I think ...

Files:
statement.gif  20 kb

No more free signals

I had three signal services running on my MT4 platform and it is causing my platform to react to trades slower than normal. That is why I have decided to not supply the free signal service anymore. I cannot let my paying subscribers slip on pips due to a slower platform.

I still have two signals running, of which the latest and greates one is called TradeSupreme.

191 pips in two days trading a combination of "300% in 4 weeks" and "4 indicators on MT4".

Both "TradeUltimatum" and "TradeSupreme" are enjoying these profits. I will eventually move all subscribers to "TradeSupreme"

So far so good...

Detailed Statement

Attached please find my detailed statement as at 29.04.2009.

Files:

This is your forward data? It really doesn't look like the data on the stats page.

Why the discrepancy? They show a different draw down 468 I think but there is an equity line that makes it look like the DD is much larger.

rbchapin:
This is your forward data? It really doesn't look like the data on the stats page. Why the discrepancy? They show a different draw down 468 I think but there is an equity line that makes it look like the DD is much larger.

This is my statement of the demo account I started on 05.04.2009. I still have 2 open trades with negative pips, which is the DD you see in the stats page.

Reason: