RAS ID: 22038 Excel - page 3

In my opinion this kind of issue can only be a RAS problem.

In a service like RAS, if an order was closed by signal provider in his master account, this order need to be closed also at the client account at current price wherever if the client quote reached at the same TP or not. This is because in FOREX there are a lot of differences betwen Brokers quotes... even between two accounts at the same Broker and wherever your Broker are an ECN or not, or if your Broker have low spread or not, you always will have situations where some quotes was reached into some level at some account and not into another.

So, if CollectiveFx is good to signal generator, he needs to stay with them.

Regards.

odirlei:
In my opinion this kind of issue can only be a RAS problem.

In a service like RAS, if an order was closed by signal provider in his master account, this order need to be closed also at the client account at current price wherever if the client quote reached at the same TP or not.

My belief exactly! - this is not Palamochenko's problem, rather, it is a RAS problem of not delivering the trade data to my terminal !

Minimum lot size and account balance

Hi,

can somebody tell me what is the minimum lot size this EA can manage and also the minimum account balance to use it?

The author recommends adjusting the lot size to a maximum of 2% of the account balance. How calculate it?

Thanks

Josep

Palamochenko:
An attempt to solve some of the issues being discussed here: 4. On request prepartions are being taken to trade the signal directly on your account to avoid these problems.

Sorry, but could you please explain your meaning in #4?

I am not sure, but perhaps you have stated what I was going to state... that the trades should be only opened or closed via RAS, without regard to the actual price of the particular broker the buyer is using. It is important for limits and stops of conditional entries, as well as SL and TP values. The RAS should simply open and close the trade when the Trader does, reflecting his timing, not his price. I have already had a lost trade that was way in the weeds because of RAS not working right. But the Trader should only place conditional values as a safe hard stop in case of RAS failure so that your trades are protected. These prices are far enough away that the differences are minimal. In a scalping situation, though, the differences are less, and it can again be a problem. So here is my solution:

1. RAS (when it works) should be told by the Trader to only enter or exit a trade, not a conditional entry on the local MT4 platform based on a price generated from a different broker.

2. Each trade should have an SL and TP placed that is far enough away that broker price differences are not important. These values are not for the planned trade, only as a failsafe.

3. No conditional trade entries, limits or stops. There is too much chance of price differences between the actual trades of the Trader and the Buyer of the signal. This seems to be an ongoing problem at least on my platform.

Think that there should be new thread for this discussion.

It goes much further then discussing this signal

Can someone make a new thread form this issue?

English is not my native language and I think that the problem/issue needs a good and clear explanation.

Risking 2%

In order to risk 2% / Trade we need to know first the Stop Loss.

In this case as I see the SL is about 170 pips so if you have 10,000$ account 2% is 200$ so your order size should be 0.1 Lot.

myaron:
In order to risk 2% / Trade we need to know first the Stop Loss. In this case as I see the SL is about 170 pips so if you have 10,000$ account 2% is 200$ so your order size should be 0.1 Lot.

You talk about real risk calculation. Many people confuses with calculating the lot directly on account balance with awareness of SL pips.

In RAS, most EA don't mention the SL level used, like this one... the only way to know it is to look some open order but it doesn't mean that all orders will use same sl distance. Many EA trade more than one pair...

It's real difficul in some cases stablish and control the expected risk.

Purchase

Hi there,

I would like to know if it is possible to get the system traded. Reason I ask is as follow. I am with FXCM and I am not planning on moving to another broker, I purchased your system yesterday for $50 and loaded it on a demo account. It only did 1 (one) trade on GBP/CHF and gave LOADS of alerts the next day when I opened my pc about invalid stops. I have also learned that FXCM does not support mini/micro accounts via MetaTrader (my bad), so all in all, I wont be able to run your system but I would like to know your rules.

Is it not possible for you to make the system/code available to me seeing as I bought it but wont be able to use it.

Regards

Reason: