Best beginner forex book/guide? - page 2

I think for trading you have to need practice. Educate yourself before trading in forex market and also having a trading plan.

daytradingforexlive:
For just some general reading that is more related to a profitable traders mindset I would recommend Think And Grow Rich by Napolean Hill, of course Rich Dad Poor Dad, and Bird Watching In Lion Country is a must read as well. Hope you enjoy them! -Sterling

Great to see a very unique suggestion here (beside babypips dot com, personally i highly recommend babypips also)

However said, the most important is still our MINDSET like daytradingforexlive member suggested. I strongly recommend fx beginners to start build on your MIND also. Think & Grow Rich is one good suggestion.

I strongly recommend Jim Rohn also. Read, Listen & Watch his materials... Business Philosopher who can really enrich & strengthen your Mind & Business Sense.

Another one I personally like is Donald Trump's Think Big & Kick Ass ...

(real street smart business stuff inside)

I sort of agree here. I spent several years starting out with forex where I would read about 1 book every 2 weeks and the result was that I got to the point where I had achieved a philosophical knowledge of markets, probability, and trading systems, but the greatest teacher was the market itself. I learned a lot from my losses and from skipping from system to system.

In summary: focus on being a practitioner not a scholar. Of course you need to spend some time learning the basic theory and learning about the different types of strategies out there, but after that, start trading with small stakes and interact with people who know their stuff and make money.

Hope this helps,

Kris Matthews

xx3xxx:
if it cost you 30 USD to buy a book

why don't you pay the coders [programmer for MQ4] for 50USD and get taught of 1 or 2 good and useful stuff in forex

I did read the whole book (just 1) about MACD, MA, EMA, fibo and other basic MT4 indicator: my self discoveries, , they are all lying indicator , but I used the 5M at that time, so I won't say that now

i.e. too much reading hurt you , you better read a book and get the investment license and tell the idiotic customers on how to do the market risk diversify portfolio

maybe for our own pension scheme, we should not pick any MIX with forex inside it -- that portion won't grow, unless gold or oil change its price sharply

if it cost you 30 USD to buy a book

why don't youpay the coders [programmer for MQ4] for 50USD and get taught of 1 or 2 good and useful stuff in forex

my discoveries, , they are all lying indicator , having said that : I was stupid enough using the 5M chart (is 5M the minimal of risk of losing?!!) at that time, so I won't say that now

i.e. too much reading hurt you , you better read a book and get the investment license and tell the idiotic customers on how to do the market risk diversify portfolio

maybe for our own pension scheme, we should not pick any MIX with forex inside it -- that portion won't grow, unless gold or oil change its price sharply

kristophm:
I sort of agree here. I spent several years starting out with forex where I would read about 1 book every 2 weeks and the result was that I got to the point where I had achieved a philosophical knowledge of markets, probability, and trading systems, but the greatest teacher was the market itself. I learned a lot from my losses and from skipping from system to system.

In summary: focus on being a practitioner not a scholar. Of course you need to spend some time learning the basic theory and learning about the different types of strategies out there, but after that, start trading with small stakes and interact with people who know their stuff and make money.

Hope this helps,

Kris Matthews

Yes, if you can find some friends or people that already making consistent profits, spending time side by side with them would be very useful. U learn practical strategy & trading method directly from this friend of yours. The whole trading journey is much more fun because you have companion to help each other.

swing trading books

A new way of using time, prices, and patterns to predict, identify, and trade future market swings. Learn the secrets for profiting in Bull and Bear Markets.

Get swing trading education, swing trading books and tools that you need to succeed in swing trading and the stock market. Swing Trading Secrets provides all necessary information for swing traders.

Forex Trading

Hi,

Thanks for sharing. I'm playing demo at fxdialogue. I just start to invest, so these resources really help me. I appreciate it. Thanks again

Regards,

I agree these are good sites. i want to recommend forextrading411 dot com as well. You can get many insights from this site, especially the newbies

I think Babypips have recently updated their school as well.

I would highly recommend checking out some of the free information on Nial Fuller's website: Nial Fuller | Learn Price Action Forex Trading | Forex Trading Course.

Reason: