Best beginner forex book/guide? - page 7

As for me Maria Maxx eBook is the best free tutorial for beginner!

I would recommend Steve Nison's Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques. I found it most helpful as a beginner.

Due to having many eye-catching reasons I choose Forex. Because, this is an online business that can easily kick off at any place in the world. On the other hand, even though it is considered as a high professional worldwide business but, it is possible to start this business with a little amount. And, now all over the world from many people in particular young generation are joining this marketplace all the time more. I took this information from Forex beginner’s course that I got from my trading platform MxTrade. I also took most influential basic knowledge from beginner’s video.

Yes, babypips school and forexfacory are great sources for beginners. You can find there the basics with easy and useful explanations.

Ray Cooper:
Definitely demo practice is the best way to learn Forex for new Forex trader. Besides, reading Forex eBook can play a vital role for learning Forex. In my learning period I read Free Forex eBook of trading broker that helped me very much to grow my trading skilled. Learning is a continuous process. That’s way, still I’m learning from their daily market analysis and reading Forex article.

Demo trading practice has helped many traders including me to learn about the Intricacies of the Forex trading business and also we get much more knowledge about the Forex markets

Reason: