Best beginner forex book/guide? - page 4

outofdebt:
ps - oh, and read online FX forums - you will get more from places like this than a lot of books.

Don't underestimate the power of books.

You need to read 10 books to be smart. You need to read hundreds of books to find these two.

Pring on Price Patterns - Martin Pring

Trade Your Way to Financial Freedom - Van Tharp

Trading in the Zone - Mark Douglas

With those three you are on your way. There's more such as Reminiscences which was mentioned and the Market Wizards series, but the ones above will build a great foundation.

Elder - Trading for a living

Murphy - T.A. of the Financial Markets

A great book that has changed the way I trade is "The Logical Trader" by Mark B. Fisher. Some of strategies he describes in his book are so obvious that it really is incredible that more traders don't follow them. Really makes the point obvious that you dont need a highly complex system to make profits. I dont follow every strategy in his book but there are a few worth following.

could U recommend me the best psychological book about trading sure.

ore several books.

thnx in advance

Ulyssesfx:
could U recommend me the best psychological book about trading sure.

ore several books.

thnx in advance

Trading In The Zone by Mark Douglas is easily the best psychological trading book.

I thought Katy Lien's book - Day Trading in the Currency Markets was truly excellent for beginners

SaamyT:
Don't underestimate the power of books. You need to read 10 books to be smart. You need to read hundreds of books to find these two.

It is totaly true, also no matter how well the book, the main thing to combine reading and practice

yoseph:
It is totaly true, also no matter how well the book, the main thing to combine reading and practice

The other main thing is trading discipline, on how discipline the trader to follow their trading plan.

Reason: