What are the biggest reasons of losing Money in forex - page 13

Leverage 1:400 is a shortcut to hell

Try trading it - you shall see

This is what I was looking through the web today, thats how I found this topic actually. Iv seen this chart which I attach from someone who makes analyses of retails opinions in realtime - thats what this person says. Take a look. Now I have a question, is there any such tool available which would "read" chatrooms and forums and get such information? Anybody heard about something like this/similiar?

Lack of knowledge and being ignorant is one of the reason why some traders loses in forex. And not being able to manage emotions is another aspect most trader finds very difficult to adhere.

Not preparing yourself properly for real account trading is the main reason why so many traders lose money. Many wants to become rich over night which is also a very common reason for trader using money.

We are cheating ourselves because We really don't know how to trade.

alpha24:
We are cheating ourselves because We really don't know how to trade.

We have to do our trading in such a manner that our losses will start to come down and our trading income will grow with time

Basically they don't know well about Forex. This is the best reason for losing money in Forex. The reason is they want to learn in a short period of time.

It is a basic reason for loss that people spend a little time in learning and practice of trading .First learn​ and apply this knowledge in trading to see how this market works. How one can loose or make profits them start real trading if you want less loss in forex trading.

As we all know that Forex trading is not easy, it is a disciplined form of work. Many traders commit some common mistakes that always land them on the bed of thrones ( severe losses)

1) Fear- many traders take wrong decisions, just in the anticipation of losing money.

2) Emotional Pressure- one must never be under emotional pressure before trading because that can lead to loss.

3) Never trade untill you have practiced enough in demo account as this can somewhat limit your losses.

Happy Trading!!

I think the loss is less than in the Forex market. What do you gain in the forex market because it will depend on you, not loss. If you like to trade in the Forex market if you are able to earn from forex market. If you trade in the Forex market kharapha again in the Forex market, you will be in Los Angeles. So I would say that would be to trade the forex market does not loss will depend on you.

Reason: