Ambitious beginner - page 2

Cuttie Annie:
Very dangerous to start thinking that way with the actual market's situation. However, as I've been reading lately, maybe the dollars situation will change due to Obama, I still have my doubts. But if it really happens you may start capitalizing upon the dollar, who knows.

It all deends on what he will accomplish.

It's easy to say I want a change, but it is way harder to accuatlly do this..

I hadn’t read this post, but Its great, he/she knows is abicius anyway ask, that the best, and everybody saying how much money he/she want and wont get it haha

Hello people. I’m new in this topic but I like money. I just need to learn about forex to start. I know I will receive some help from you if I need it

Hello Matthew

Yes you require lots of knowledge about forex and about its trading too. Here you will find many people ready to help you regarding this market. Friend take some through knowledge about this market and trading before you start trading with any broker. I would like to tell you that learn about the tools of trading and their uses. Because these are going to help you when you start use any trading platform.

Thank you for answering my post, Reealjrd. I appreciate your help. I have a question: Where can I get good and serious information about trading tools and their uses? Thanks again.

The school in babypips is a good option, Investopedia.com for concepts and clarifications, and if you already have chosen a broker, the customer service also provides pretty good information. In my concept, if you are looking for serious information, you will find it checking those sites.

Reason: