Best beginner forex book/guide? - page 6

Babypips (as has been suggested earlier in this thread) is an awesome resource for beginners. I've spent some time reading on that and other sites, including this one. I am also interested in any recommendations for any books that are more from the perspective of the process/mindset of the author -- something more autobiographical, if that makes sense. I'd like to know more about the experiences: ups/downs, state of mind, and the story behind why people get successful trading and what it took for them to get there. Any suggestions?

Recently, I found 101forexebook. Here is lots of good forex book listed.

Source: Multiple Time Frames Forex eBook | 101 Forex eBook

Another book that I prefer is FOREX STRATEGIES.

Source: forex book

Forex for beginners

Read up babypips with a fine toothcomb. Follow up with demo trading for six months. Start live account with small account. Gradually scale up. Best of luck!

Long time no see,

I have a good e-book about avoiding mistakes that everyone may consider to read since we can reduce our mistake by studying other's faults. Good books, easy to read.

technical.trader:
Read up babypips with a fine toothcomb. Follow up with demo trading for six months. Start live account with small account. Gradually scale up. Best of luck!

It will depend on how much time a newbie will need Demo trading at first to become established in the Forex and being able to earn a decent income each month.

longmeat:
I find this very insightfull for a beginner schoolofpips Any other suggestions?

A detailed guide and book for beginners

http://www.fxdialogue.com/Content/downloads/311FxDialogue%20Online%20Trading%20Manual.pdf

Best beginner forex book/guide?

I Updated!!!!

Thanks to your guide..........

Thanks for the sharing guys! I got so many books to read now. At the moment I have only study some of babypips education materials and I have already think that there are so many to learn in forex!

fxjes:
Thanks for the sharing guys! I got so many books to read now. At the moment I have only study some of babypips education materials and I have already think that there are so many to learn in forex!

Learning in the Forex is a never ending process. The more you are able to know and understand the more you will want to know and become expert at.

In the first what i will advise to you is that you must choose a single currency and start trading in that.

Dominator4fx:
Learning in the Forex is a never ending process. The more you are able to know and understand the more you will want to know and become expert at. In the first what i will advise to you is that you must choose a single currency and start trading in that.

Hello dominator, have you tried to trade with so many currencies? Aren't you confused?

Reason: