Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 153

marwilli:
That would be fine. Thank you in advance  :-)

hello mladen,
is it not possible?
happy weekend   :-)

mladen:
So you want arrows on zone cross, not on signal cross?
Yes that should be great. smile hope you don´t forget me   :-)  Thanks

marwilli:
Yes that should be great. smile hope you don´t forget me   :-)  Thanks
It is in a process of being made ...

Hello,

I have a quick question.

Is it possible to add two moving averages in a dynamic zone rsi like the picture below? I am attempting to make a dynamic version of the SFX_MA_on_RSI indicator out of the dynamic RSI indicator given on the first page of this thread.

I can add two moving averages to the sub window and simply apply to "first indicators data" but I am trying to build them into a single indicator so I can read the moving average buffers from a different indicator. I have done this successfully with the regular RSI indicator but I can't figure out how to do it on a dynamic version.

I attempted to add the following code after the RSI buffer gets assigned but while it did work with basic RSI it does not work with dynamic zone:

fastMA[i] = iMAOnArray(bufferRSI,0,fastMAPeriod,0,MODE_EMA,i);

slowMA[i] = iMAOnArray(bufferRSI,0,slowMAPeriod,0,MODE_EMA,i);

Does anyone have a suggestion of how to fix this?

Thanks

piskaryov:

Hello,

I have a quick question.

Is it possible to add two moving averages in a dynamic zone rsi like the picture below? I am attempting to make a dynamic version of the SFX_MA_on_RSI indicator out of the dynamic RSI indicator given on the first page of this thread.

I can add two moving averages to the sub window and simply apply to "first indicators data" but I am trying to build them into a single indicator so I can read the moving average buffers from a different indicator. I have done this successfully with the regular RSI indicator but I can't figure out how to do it on a dynamic version.

I attempted to add the following code after the RSI buffer gets assigned but while it did work with basic RSI it does not work with dynamic zone:

Thanks

Dynamic zone is applied to that same buffer (the bufferRSI). Unless you change that, all is as supposed to be

why is dynamic formula in dll format ? :-)

does calling it from include make it faster ? 

mwambaFX:

why is dynamic formula in dll format ? :-)

does calling it from include make it faster ? 

Yes, it was made so to be faster

Hello
piskaryov:

Hello,

I have a quick question.

Thanks

Hello Sir,

would you mind to post the indicator in this picture?.

Thank you in advance =).

Hello

Firstly, great respect to the coders, incredible charitable nature.

Secondly, does anyone know why the attached weighted CCI just freezes after installation?  I have scoured google for an alternative version but non that i've found give similar weighted values to CCI.

Any help greatly appreciated... 

wilkijs:

Hello

Firstly, great respect to the coders, incredible charitable nature.

Secondly, does anyone know why the attached weighted CCI just freezes after installation?  I have scoured google for an alternative version but non that i've found give similar weighted values to CCI.

Any help greatly appreciated... 

It does not freeze. Here is what it looks like if you attach it to the chart (no changes, except for name change, since that name is nothing but a BS spamming renaming and you are almost sure posting it with the only intention to spam, nothing else - starting from the fact that what you posted here has nothing in common with anything related to dynamic zones). Oh well, not my problem any more :)

Reason: