Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 144

mladen:
Always nice to see an "admirer" of my work :)
ahahahah nice...

Dimi.A:

Thanks mntiwana. That's a pretty solid trend trading system right there.

where i can get this OBV histogram version? :)

mahessara:
where i can get this OBV histogram version? :)
If you search few pages back,you will be find.

This is dynamic zone balance of market power(BMP) using the average options to smooth the results, with a choice of the color of the BMP on dz outer level cross, dz middle cross, or slope. Indicator is mtf with alerts on color change.

Hello mladen

(REQUEST)

Attached Dynamic Zone Value Chart indicator works well but when i use renko with dynamic value chart slows cpu speed can you please limit number of bars option.

Thanks In advance

rishimadan:

Hello mladen

(REQUEST)

Attached Dynamic Zone Value Chart indicator works well but when i use renko with dynamic value chart slows cpu speed can you please limit number of bars option.

Thanks In advance

I don't think that the issue can be solved without changing your renko code (since the indicator works OK on regular charts)

Upgraded and optimized code of phase accumulation adaptive macd - dynamic zones version. New prices added. One issue with interpolation of dynamic zone middle line solved. User friendly options added

mladen:

Upgraded and optimized code of phase accumulation adaptive macd - dynamic zones version. New prices added. One issue with interpolation of dynamic zone middle line solved. User friendly options added

Dearest MLADEN

I think Extreme prices hesitating a bit :)

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

I think Extreme prices hesitating a bit :)

Yes :)

Corrected it in this version

Upgraded dynamic zones polychromatic momentum

Upgraded choice of prices. Code optimization done. Obsolete code removed.

Reason: