Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 141

nbtrading

The %B ??

https://www.tradingview.com/stock-charts-support/index.php/Bollinger_Bands_%25B_(%25B)

gorangel:

Is it possible to create a %b indicator for this ?

Thanks in advance

This one might be of some use, using Mladens step ma function as a kind of blueprint, made the bb line as a function and it seems to be working ok. Added T3 smoothing as an option, because the original seemed to need it badly.

Files:

Thank you very much Mr.Tools!!!

You are very kind

mrtools:

This one might be of some use, using Mladens step ma function as a kind of blueprint, made the bb line as a function and it seems to be working ok. Added T3 smoothing as an option, because the original seemed to need it badly.

alerts & arrows please! :9

mrtools:

Added the averages and price options along with the mid dz line, also added alert options on the bb line color change and or on the levels cross.

Nice! Could some filters be added? In an attempt to do some extra smoothing? To dynamic zone averages bb stops line 0 alerts.zip

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/11725-dynamic-zone-indicators/page89#comment_1818951 

Adaptive DeMarker using floating levels, multiple coloring options and some more extras (suitable for long DeMarker period calculations since it tends to show "trends" in those cases)

mrtools:

Dear mrtools,

if I attach this indi (percent dynamic zones.mq4 ) to the MT4 it shows nothing (dynamicZone.dll is in the libraries folder).

Could you please help me.

Andrea

mladen:

Andrea

Did you enable dll imports in the indicator options (since all works OK)?

Like this :

mladen,

thanks I discovered that in the Instruments/Options/Expert Advisors menu the DLL import option was not flagged.

andreatrade:

Dear mrtools,

if I attach this indi (percent dynamic zones.mq4 ) to the MT4 it shows nothing (dynamicZone.dll is in the libraries folder).

Could you please help me.

Andrea

Andrea

Did you enable dll imports in the indicator options (since all works OK)?

Like this :

Upgrades made to adaptive smoother DeMarker indicator

Reason: