Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 142

Mladen,

Are those your dynamic zones indicators renamed? the site is down i can't post the link so.

Files:
Cattura.JPG  85 kb

thefxpros:

Mladen,

Are those your dynamic zones indicators renamed? the site is down i can't post the link so.

too bad...site is down...I would buy all of them!

thefxpros:

Mladen,

They all are available at tsd for free now

I guess that it was a site doing that thing while elite sections were payed sections and as soon as they were opened, the purpose of that site ceased to exist (hence the intention of duplicating forex-tsd elite section items became nonsense - as far as some commercial intent is concerned, of course)

mladen:

They all are available at tsd for free now

I guess that it was a site doing that thing while elite sections were payed sections and as soon as they were opened, the purpose of that site ceased to exist (hence the intention of duplicating forex-tsd elite section items became nonsense - as far as some commercial intent is concerned, of course)

ok, he asked a "donation" for that but the site was online until 3 o 4 days ago.

However do you happen to remember which version is this in my picture? it is rsi or cci dynamic zone. I'm browsing this thread from a while.

Thanks 

thefxpros:

ok, he asked a "donation" for that but the site was online until 3 o 4 days ago.

However do you happen to remember which version is this in my picture? it is rsi or cci dynamic zone. I'm browsing this thread from a while.

Thanks 

He asked for "donation"? Oh well, whatever ...

As of versions : I don't know (he could use any of the versions from tsd and any settings). I think that you are safe enough if you use any of the versions posted here that are upgraded for new mt4

thefxpros:

Thanks 

What is the difference between the "donation" and "pay me"? How could he force "donation?

sebastianK:
What is the difference between the "donation" and "pay me"? How could he force "donation?

well, no difference in fact. He was also funny in asking donation. He created several indicator packs and he setted the basic pack for 23,6 $.

Medium pack for 38,2$, premium pack 50 $ and elite 61,8 $ ...the fibonacci ratios for trading...

For him was donation because he asked "for basic pack minimum 23,6 dollars or more" :D etc etc 

thefxpros:

well, no difference in fact. He was also funny in asking donation. He created several indicator packs and he setted the basic pack for 23,6 $.

Medium pack for 38,2$, premium pack 50 $ and elite 61,8 $ ...the fibonacci ratios for trading...

For him was donation because he asked "for basic pack minimum 23,6 dollars or more" :D etc etc 

So, he was selling it after all? Oh well, no wonder his site is down. Wait till he opens another (and he will as soon as he thinks that he is safe again)

thefxpros:

Thanks 

Someone is after him and now he is covering the tracks. usual scam

mntiwana:

Few of those here.

Thanks mntiwana. That's a pretty solid trend trading system right there.

Reason: