Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 79

talaate:
dear Mladen

There is something wrong in this indicator after adding MTF, if you are in M15 and run this indicator at higher time frame, for instance M30, the metatrader stop responding. Please check the problem and feed me back.

Talaat E

Talaat E

Here is how that same indicator looks like on a 15 minute chart using 30 minute time frame on my pc (I used the indicator attached to that post in order to check that exact indicator)

Files:
dz.gif  106 kb

talaate:
Dear Mladen

Dear MrTools

Question & request

Is it possible to code dynamic version for your indicator " TMA nrp + bands_mtf + arrows alerts ".

If it is possible, I would appreciate if you possibly make it

Talaat E

Talaat E, you want to keep the bands?

mladen:
Talaat E Here is how that same indicator looks like on a 15 minute chart using 30 minute time frame on my pc (I used the indicator attached to that post in order to check that exact indicator)

Thanks Mladen

I don't know why Meta Trader is stop responding each time I do that, I'll try to re-install it again, but if you possibly may advice me, please do.

Thanks

Talaat E

talaate:
Thanks Mladen

I don't know why Meta Trader is stop responding each time I do that, I'll try to re-install it again, but if you possibly may advice me, please do.

Thanks

Talaat E

Talaat E

At a moment FXCN for example is working in a strange way

Also, at metatrader server I was getting a zero divide error in another indicator in a line that divides a value by a point value for a current symbol (metatrader was returning 0 as a point value for EURUSD for example). What are they doing right nowm I don't know, but I guess that metatrader us "upgrading" servers at brokers to prevent another SNB (at whose expence, I do not know )

mrtools:
Talaat E, you want to keep the bands?

Thanks mrTools

No I don't need bands, in fact I am interesting only with the MidLine as the attached photo,

perhaps when Mladen see this photo, he may change his mind and trade Gold

as you see it is very very very profitable indicator ever especially if you used + Advanced Forecaster

Talaat E

Note: some mistakes in spelling were corrected

Files:
clipboard02.jpg  73 kb

mladen:
Talaat E

At a moment FXCN for example is working in a strange way

Also, at metatrader server I was getting a zero divide error in another indicator in a line that divides a value by a point value for a current symbol (metatrader was returning 0 as a point value for EURUSD for example). What are they doing right nowm I don't know, but I guess that metatrader us "upgrading" servers at brokers to prevent another SNB (at whose expence, I do not know )

Yes Mladen, It seems they are going to do something for that issue, will wait when the market open

Thanks gain

Talaat E

Talaate;

Do not touch my indicator, forecater is mine

talaate:
Thanks mrTools

No I don't need bands, in fact I am interesting only with the MidLine as the attached photo,

perhaps when Mladen see this photo, he may chang his mind and trade Gold

as you see it is very very very profitable indicator ever expectially if you used + Advanced Forecaster

Talaat E

tomitom06:
Talaate; Do not touch my indicator, forecater is mine

You are most welcome tomitom06, however, as matter of fact I am the first person put it in TSD and the great king Mladen modified it as the best of best

any way it is yours tomitom06

Talaat E

talaate:
Thanks mrTools

perhaps when Mladen see this photo, he may change his mind and trade Gold

as you see it is very very very profitable indicator ever especially if you used + Advanced Forecaster

Talaat E

Note: some mistakes in spelling were corrected

Talaat E, this is a dynamic zone version using the center line only.

mrtools:
Talaat E, this is a dynamic zone version using the center line only.

Thanks MrHero

Reason: