Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 69

mladen:
madopter

No need for a reinstall

Use this one : dynamic_zones_polychromatic_momentum_5.03_nmc.mq4

Would you please add two push alerts: (1) when the curve breaks out of the dynamic zone and (2) when the signal line comes back into the zone (after it's been confirmed with a candle close)? Thank you

Files:
zone_alerts.png  16 kb

Madopter, added the alerts.

mrtools:

I'm very happy with what you've created and it's good enough for me -- I am just curious though about what this would be like on the main chart itself? Sorry to hijack your time, if you don't mind, please create an on-chart version?

mrtools:

I currently have v5.04 on the VPS, for alerts, and I'm receiving divergence alerts where there actually isn't one (maybe there was divergence at some point but it went away when the price moved).

I'll set up v5.03 in order to compare with v5.04 because I was thinking the divergence signal (even though would lag) would be confirmed.

madopter:
I currently have v5.04 on the VPS, for alerts, and I'm receiving divergence alerts where there actually isn't one (maybe there was divergence at some point but it went away when the price moved). I'll set up v5.03 in order to compare with v5.04 because I was thinking the divergence signal (even though would lag) would be confirmed.

Madopter, didn't change anything on v5.04 as far as the divergence alerts are concerned but will test it and see what I can come up with.

As far as an on chart version not sure if it can be done.

mrtools:
Madopter, didn't change anything on v5.04 as far as the divergence alerts are concerned but will test it and see what I can come up with. As far as an on chart version not sure if it can be done.

I've confirmed there is no difference between v5.03 and v5.04. The divergence alert fires off when the divergence is drawn but if price were to move different, the divergence goes away. In any case, I prefer it as it currently is since it would be an early warning.

As for the indicator being on the chart, I think there is value there -- especially after any decent period of accumulation-distribution, there are good breakouts of the zones (the breakout levels would be easier to identify, assuming if it were possible for it to be on chart).

mrtools:

mladen and mrtools, if you're not busy solving more interesting problems, is it possible for this indicator to be displayed on-chart?

madopter:
mladen and mrtools, if you're not busy solving more interesting problems, is it possible for this indicator to be displayed on-chart?

madopter

In general, unbound indicators (like polychromatic momentum) can not be transfered to main chart. They would have to be normalized first (that would be first deformation of values) and only then it could be transferred to the main chart (that would be a second deformation of values) so the result would be anything but polychromatic momentum

mladen:
madopter In general, unbound indicators (like polychromatic momentum) can not be transfered to main chart. They would have to be normalized first (that would be first deformation of values) and only then it could be transferred to the main chart (that would be a second deformation of values) so the result would be anything but polychromatic momentum

Thanks for that explanation -- it's always nice to learn something.

This is Heiken ashi - super smoother_mtf + alerts nmc with dynamic zones added, the alerts are for when the heiken ashi candles change color.

Reason: