HLC Bar Chart Indicator - page 2

I was searching online and I found this image (I think it is a screenshot of the trade guider mt4 plugin?) They have coded the Bar chart wihtout the open, I wonder how they did this? any ideas?

Files:
euro.jpg  105 kb

Any ideas guys? many thanks

Connected:
I was searching online and I found this image (I think it is a screenshot of the trade guider mt4 plugin?) They have coded the Bar chart wihtout the open, I wonder how they did this? any ideas?

From the chart it seems that it is done almost the same way you have done. Other way would be using objects, but that way has its limitations (you can not draw objects outside the bars bounds - and using pixels for coordinates on charts when they have to be translated to price and time, is not possible using mql alone)

Hi mladen thank you kindly for your feedback, much appreciated. Please find attached image shows that a perfect HLC bars in MT4, now I just have to work out how to programme it!

Files:

Connected:
Hi mladen thank you kindly for your feedback, much appreciated. Please find attached image shows that a perfect HLC bars in MT4, now I just have to work out how to programme it!

Since you can draw from the left side of the bar, why don't you try "masking" the open price with white (that is probably what have been done there). And then you are left with HLC bar

Hey guys, please check this version out by iPolo, I will try this out and test on Monday.

Good indicator Connected. It's perfect, But with this indicator we cant see the actual TF. Any solution?

Sorry if I've upset someone. What is the problem, trendchangetrader?

This is forexfactory forum hutrader use MT4 HLC bar, do not know how he compiled, perfect!

Files:
echf3.jpg  165 kb

zhoujiafeng:
This is forexfactory forum hutrader use MT4 HLC bar, do not know how he compiled, perfect!

What is an advantage of leaving the open price out? I mean, you can always do that (leave the open out) from any peace of code, so what exactly would be an advantage of using bars that do not have an open price in trading?

Reason: