Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 30

kokleongch

As far as I know, no.

They have a major screw up with dll usage in build 418 and it should be avoided till they correct it. They had similar issues with metatrader 5 and in my experience you will have to wait some time till they correct it (now they are promising a corrected version for next week, see this : New Version of MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 418 - MQL4 forum )

So, the best thing is to revert to previous version if you can

kokleongch:
Hi,

Sorry if I mistaken the request. I would need to check whether dynamic zones working on MT4 Build 418. Thanks.

Best Regards

KL

mladen:
kokleongch

As far as I know, no.

They have a major screw up with dll usage in build 418 and it should be avoided till they correct it. They had similar issues with metatrader 5 and in my experience you will have to wait some time till they correct it (now they are promising a corrected version for next week, see this : New Version of MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 418 - MQL4 forum )

So, the best thing is to revert to previous version if you can

Thanks MLaden. This is the website that explain how to revert back to 'older' version in case the readers here updated to 418. Inside there is attachment of terminal.exe that I have confirmed can be used. Problem resolved.

MT4 Build 418 Bug Alarm: How to Switch back to the Previous Version!

kokleongch

Thanks for the link :):)

kokleongch:
Thanks MLaden. This is the website that explain how to revert back to 'older' version in case the readers here updated to 418. Inside there is attachment of terminal.exe that I have confirmed can be used. Problem resolved. MT4 Build 418 Bug Alarm: How to Switch back to the Previous Version!

StochRSI

mladen,

Here is the StochRSI file.

stochrsi.mq4

jim

Files:
stochrsi.mq4  5 kb

jim

Here you go dz_stochrsi.mq4

94315jim:
mladen,

Here is the StochRSI file.

stochrsi.mq4

jim
Files:

Hello Mladen,

1) Would you please be so kind and add divergence to the Dynamic Zone TM Smooth?

2) I was wondering whether or not it is possible to make a Dynamic Zone version of the BLAU ERGODIC?

Thank you very much and have a great day!

Cheers,

Daniel

(pls igonore the #DTosc and DZ-pa TM Smooth attachments, which I had added before editing this message)

Daniel

Since some of the request is duplicated by the request from the "Request and ideas" thread, can you clarify now which indicators from this post you want to be altered?

dakiki:
Hello Mladen,

1) Would you please be so kind and add divergence to the Dynamic Zone TM Smooth?

2) I was wondering whether or not it is possible to make a Dynamic Zone version of the BLAU ERGODIC?

Thank you very much and have a great day!

Cheers,

Daniel

(pls igonore the #DTosc and DZ-pa TM Smooth attachments, which I had added before editing this message)

Thank you very much Mladen,

So if you could please just very kindly also adjust the attached DTOSC (non TM smoothed) to a Dynamic Zone one. I will then keep quiet for a good good while. I PROMISE!

Have a great weekend,

Daniel

Daniel

Please do not post ex4 files when you ask for a change in it. Those are executable files not source code files. If you post it post its source.

dakiki:
Thank you very much Mladen,

So if you could please just very kindly also adjust the attached DTOSC (non TM smoothed) to a Dynamic Zone one. I will then keep quiet for a good good while. I PROMISE!

Have a great weekend,

Daniel

mrtools:
Dynamic zone Jurik-1, needs dynamic zone dll from first post, bottom indicator is Dynamic DJSS Bressert, trying to do double smooth using Jurik!

Dynamic Zone Jurik-1

Guys:

Can you add color to the JMA via slope?

Can you add alerts with arrows as well? Default with breaking the zones?

Can you change the colors of the zone lines or allow user to change them via setting?

Reason: