Ras id 21858 rocketman - page 2

Hi ElectricSavant,

I do have a DEMO MICRO(nano)account with IBFX, which run from the 26th Feb 09, with starting point $1000.00, with this Expert Adviser attach on it, and everything work fine, initial StopLoss, Hidden StopLoss, and PartialLotClosing.But, because IBFX as the worst(...or ...let said ...strange) fx feed for EA, who get signal from many technical(s) indicator(s), result are not as good as other Broker(s) , as today(26Dec09) it's balance is $2672.70.

Since the signal come from my ALPARI UK account, you should not have any problem with the feed, and get the best feed for this signal, even if you trade with IBFX

Here is the broker list who the ExpertAdviser have been trading positively

DEMO ACCOUNT

InterbankFX-IBFX - work fine

Alpari UK - work fine

Fxdd US - work fine

FastBrokers US(mini account only) - work fine

ActivTrade UK - work fine

LIVE ACCOUNT $$$$

InterbankFX-IBFX - work fine

Alpari UK - work fine

Fxdd US - work fine

ActivTrade UK - work fine, but, they stop my account after only 45 ...Dream days seem they dont like you if you make good money

I've already ask RAS(moderators) if i can test my own signal, with one of my live account, to see how good is the RAS, as a buyer, but unfortunetly i will have to paid for my own signal, which does not make sence for me.

TradeBabyTrade

MID FEBRUARY 2010 RAS REPORT ID 21858

RocketMan | Rent a Signal

TOTAL TRADE: 100 close, 4 open

NET PROFIT: +22.38%($223.80)

DD: 0.71%($7.12)

PROFIT FACTOR: 10.02

ANNUAL ROI: 297.10%

Since ...my RAS Signal start 2009-11-28 03:35:43

AGAIN ...Have Fun

TbT

Hello!

Does it work with FX Pro (fxpro.com)?

Thanks!

bax2929:
Hello!

Does it work with FX Pro (fxpro.com)?

Thanks!

YEs ...and it's a good broker, but i think we can only trade 0.1 ...as a minimal lot.Which will require $10000.00 minimum equity

please ...ask them(if we can trade 0.01 as a minimal value), and let me know

Thanks

TbT

Your clone looks good too

RocketMan Clone | Rent a Signal

IMPORTANT....as APRIL 1st 2010, our RAS SIGNAL SERVICE will be rise from $50.00/Monthly to $95.00/Monthly ...which reflect the true value of this system

TODAY, it's our first anniversary, and i'm very proud of it!

I drive this DEMO account, none stop, for ...a full year

We start this DEMO account with $1000.00 on the 26th of FEB 2009, and now, is balance have reach $3978.87.It's $2978.87 of profit, which have make a REAL ...ANNUAL ROI of 248%. It may look funny ...only $2978.87, but ...if we did use $10000.00, this will have make ....$29787.70 ..at the end of the YEARs

FULL ACCOUNT REPORT(as 28 FEB 2010)

DEMO Account Info: 26 February 2009 Initial Deposit $1000.00

DEMO Account Balance: 28 February 2010 +$3978.87

ACTUAL ANNUAL ROI: 248.23%

At the current grow rate, a $1000.00 account will become +$3978.87in one year

More Stats

MT Intelligence - Statement for rocketman

Enjoy

TbT

Note. due to some MT4 maintenance from Alpari UK, report include the most recent Historical Data Report from this Demo Account (2009-12-18 to 2010-02-28)

Files:

FEBRUARY 2010 RAS REPORT ID 21858

TOTAL TRADE: 212 close, 2 open

NET PROFIT: +54.81%($548.16)

DD: 5.77%($57.77)

PROFIT FACTOR: 6.52

ANNUAL ROI: 666.93%

Since ...my RAS Signal 2009-12-01 03:35:43

AGAIN ...Have Fun

TbT

iam fx

hello,

i have a micro account at iam fx

is it apropriate for your ea?

some weeks ago there was a signal provider named "thecable" >> the floor trader with a similar ea.... are there any connection between you and he?

he has disappeared not long ago

thx, sliffy

sliffy:
hello,

i have a micro account at iam fx

is it apropriate for your ea?

some weeks ago there was a signal provider named "thecable" >> the floor trader with a similar ea.... are there any connection between you and he?

he has disappeared not long ago

thx, sliffy

hello,

i have asked iam fx about partial lot closing... the answer:

"partial lot closing is okay but both take profit and stop loss must be 5 pips away from price"

is it ok.?

sliffy:
hello,

i have asked iam fx about partial lot closing... the answer:

"partial lot closing is okay but both take profit and stop loss must be 5 pips away from price"

is it ok.?

Hi Sliffy,

"iamFX" is a STP broker(Straight Through Processing) ...which does not accept initial StopLoss, and TakeProfit.

RAS BUYER has a setting which will make STP Broker to accept SL/TP, but i dont believe it. If you want try ...it's up to you, but, be sure you got a backup plan, like ...other Broker(serious broker ...a DD(Dealing Desk Broker) one) ...IBFX,ALPARI UK,FIBO,FXDD, ex.

I personally dont believe in STP/ECN Broker which try to tell you ..."We don't charge any compensation by increasing the spread (Bid/Ask difference) like other brokers, we get compensation only on side commission". I believe in a Broker which will take a REAL spread(2,3,4 or 5pip), but ...wont interfere in my trading strategy. Remember ....i dont scalp... the FX market.

TbT

Reason: