Ras id 21858 rocketman - page 15

PyeR2:
Well I just canceled my subscription, how's that for a reflection of the true value! 3 months subscription and a dent in my account. Just typical of 99.9% of the faceless people in this industry that charge heaps and don't deliver.

Looks like I may be too shortly if next week isn't any better. Looks like he has left the building, but left the EA running.

Seems impossible to find a decent signal...

spencer36:
Seems impossible to find a decent signal...

Not impossible my friend..... not impossible...

The true value of the EA

This is reflecting the true value of this EA:

537 closed orders with total profit of USD - 446.06

PIPS: 2,761

winning 2761 pips is not enough to make u in profit.

I think it is time to stop using this non sense.

The true value of the EA

pcaster:
This is reflecting the true value of this EA:

537 closed orders with total profit of USD - 446.06

PIPS: 2,761

winning 2761 pips is not enough to make u in profit.

I think it is time to stop using this non sense.

You probably tore up at least $200 or $300 in subscription costs as well.

The whole RAS reporting method is inadequate. It's impossible to sort the chaff from the hay, if in fact there is any chaff to even find. Trading is a % game. % risked vs % earned. Pips are a meaningless statistic, especially the way RAS report them. If for example Rocketman placed a trade with a 60 pips SL & the trade went for a loss, it is reported as -60 pips. If however it is a winner, then RM scales out of the trade taking say 3/4 of the profit at say 30 pips, and then letting the rest run for 120 pips This would be reported as 30+120 =150 pips, when in reality the 'value' of those pips is really only 52.5 pips.

Canceled my subscription after consecutive three red months. I lost more than 20% of my initial balance.

I think he is still editing the EA.

I also think that such a high stoploss is no good idea. Just like forex autopilot

Reason: