Ichimoku - page 26

my suggestion

I think it will be a reader-indicator can show in different time frame & different power........

for example:

H1 poor 40%up 60%down

H4 weak 50%up 50%down

D strong70%up 30%down

MMstrong80%up 20%down

or maybe something even better...........im just suggest

so I hope senior member / mql coder / pro-coder......give a piece of mind and

develop it..............

IM JUST A BABY TR@DER>>>>>>>...............

I am using this indicator for many years already and after that only I realized that it is complicated complex indicator. Indicator can

show many signals in one time frame & different power

+

indicator can show in different time frame & different power

+

different settings for every timeframe

and so on.

It was the idea to create market condition indicator/reader/adviser/forecaster and this idea was elaborated (in elite section and in public Ichimoku thread by charts/images) but this tool was not created yet as it is necessary to write the text on every single signal's case for every timeframes and it is too much to describe for any single signal/timeframe. Because it can be more than 20 or 50 variations of the signals compare with the price location + timeframes + breakout + levels. Big book ... Just to write something in text file automatically ...

If we find the way to make it more simple and easy so ... the coding will not be a problem I think.

seperate window ichimoku?

title says it all.

i am looking for a ichimoku indicator that is is a seperate window, but is still identical.

it would also be cool if like i could get a line in the seperate window that represents the price, that would be uber l33t

Nice Template

Technical Method for S/L Only For H1 (ichimoku)

15 - 30 p eur

20 - 30 p gbp

35 - 50 p jpy

30 - 80 p chf

Files:
ichimoku.tpl  4 kb

Ichimoku_sigTKSCcrossChiko.mq4 ishmokulator with Chikos

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Ichi_KUMOGD_sw.mq4 kumo macd

same with chicos: Ichi_KUMO_TC_sw.mq4

Ichi_Tenkan_Kijun_MTF.mq4 :

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page163

newdigital:
Knvsantosh,

This indicator is not simple.

It has several buy signals and several sell signals, you may estimate the flat market and support and resistance lines. You may also predict the price movement. On D1 timeframe mainly. I explained about all the signals and lines in this thread. I explained everything.

I can not repeat it in few posts. Now I am busy with subscription section posting some statements for the one month forward testing.

Besides it is useless without candlesticks analysis and without patterns and my knowledge is not enough to know about candle/patterns. If somebody starts the thread about candle analysis and all the patterns I will join and we will estimate this trading system.

I know that some brokers are predicting the price movement using this indicator on D1 timeframe. Alpari, for example, using this indicator as a main indicator for the forecasting and analysis.

Knvsantosh,

Try to understand what I posted on this thread. Because if I re-mind myself about this Ichimoku I will not stop and will continue posting here and will start to trade. But it can not do it in right way without condles/patterns. That is why I stoped. Somebody should continue this thread concerning the candles/patterns and I will join. And in the end of this thread we will trade (forward).

Ichimoku does not require additional analysis via candle sticks, it is a complete system unto itself. Don't listen to ignorant Westerners who don't really understand this system. And don't listen to Japenease traders who want to keep this gym all to themselves.

Please see our wiki if you want real information regarding ichimoku:

http://www.kumotrader.com/ichimoku_wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

Cyclesurfer:
Ichimoku does not require additional analysis via candle sticks, it is a complete system unto itself. Don't listen to ignorant Westerners who don't really understand this system. And don't listen to Japenease traders who want to keep this gym all to themselves.

Please see our wiki if you want real information regarding ichimoku:

Main Page - IchiWiki - The Definitive Reference to the Ichimoku Kinko Hyo Charting System

hm...- there is common believe - Ichimoku if not require but comes together with candle sticks analysis ... interesting

but yes, technically you right - it doesn't necessary require candle analysis - it separate methods - can complement and benefit each other

I have the same question as the thread #241. Has anyone already write an EA with the indicator Cronex taichi and cronex demarker?

hello to everybody..

many thanks to newdigital for sharing his work and helping all of us with all this info..

i would like to ask if anybody using ichimoku for shorter timeframes (m5,15 or 30) with different settings..

i was trying some more tight settings (2,4,18) but i am not sure if is finally helpfull.

anybody to share expirience with different settings?

regards

Taichi DeMarker EA

Hi ,

I think article Taichi & DeMarker is very good and this idea could make a great EA!!

Instead of trying to get someone code it for free (which would be nice ) why don't those who really want this EApool together and commission a coder to do it.

I can take responsibility of this project, but I need your help to refine the exact system parameters and to share the cost. All participant get the source code MQ4 file (and we can even insert some key etc. if people want to sell it, I'd personally keep just for myself).

And if I get no reply to this post, I think i just go ahead and do this by myself, and then you can buy it from me.... !

All those interested drop me a word!

Cheers,

Jani

please email me, since I might not check this post for a while

fibonachi72-1 at yahoo dot com

Reason: