I will write the indicator for free - page 126

Алексей Профит #:
Hello. Can you add a function to the indicator to specify the date until which the indicator will work?

What do you mean by "the date until which the indicator will work"?

Like until the end of the month, then not?

MakarFX #:

What do you mean by "the date until which the indicator will work"?

Like until the end of the month and then not?

Yes. I found the constructor on the Internet and it all worked out Can I add buffer arrows to this indicator? When a level is breached an arrow appears ? Thanks
Files:

Алексей Профит #:
Yes. I found a constructor on the Internet, everything worked out It is possible to add buffer arrows to this indicator. When a level is broken an arrow appears ? Thanks

What does it mean? A bottom-up or top-down breakout? A close below or a close above?

And in this case, how many arrows are needed?

Before you ask for something, you should see how it looks on the history,

and then properly formulate your wishes.

Good afternoon, dear programmers!

Can you write a Bollinger Bands indicator that draws the upper and lower lines in reverse?

I.e. when the price is flat - the bands diverge, and when the momentum starts - the bands converge. In fact, it is Anti Bollinger Bands.

Main settings in the indicator are the same as in the original one.

MakarFX #:

What does it mean? A bottom-up or top-down breakout? A close below or a close above?

And in this case, how many arrows are needed?

Before you ask for something, you should see how it looks on the history,

and then properly formulate your wishes.

MakarFX sorry for the incorrect questions. I found something appropriate on the Internet. Once again, I apologise for not asking the right question.

Good time to you all.
MQL4 experts, please make a standard RSI indicator with alerts. The alert should be triggered when the indicator is overbought or oversold in a given time (number of candles). The levels of these zones should also be configurable.
I would be eternally grateful!!!

Can you tell me if it is possible to get the value of MA applied to a custom indicator using the MQL4 program?

Just wondering: is there anyone left who wants to make something for free?

Алексей Тарабанов #:
Just wondering if there's anyone left who wants to make something for free?

Yes, I stayed.

I've asked you to write three times already, but no one can keep up.

Once again it's all dead.

I'll try to offer something for free (
Reason: