Requests & Ideas - page 559

mladen:

rplust

Would you mind posting the code change you are trying to use (since the indicator you posted is OK codewise)?

Strange, I posted the compiled file from the data folder. Here it is again.

JeffH:

Mr. Tools. Thankyou your help! this is great! Can I ask one thing to change please. The new indicator you made can you please add same multiplier function like other one has for adjusting line? 

Added the multiplier.

mrtools:
Added the multiplier.
Bellissimo! Thankyou Mr.Tools. This is now perfect! 

Dear mladen

I got this from this thread Page 210, can you please check to make this work again

Thanks in advance 

Files:
news_b6_v20g.zip  363 kb

PanKayun:

Dear mladen

I got this from this thread Page 210, can you please check to make this work again

Thanks in advance 

That is not working for multiple reasons - one being the change of the format on the target site

Better to use the newest version of those instead of trying to fix the old versions

mladen:

That is not working for multiple reasons - one being the change of the format on the target site

Better to use the newest version of those instead of trying to fix the old versions 

Unfortunately, I don't know where to find the latest version 

Dear Mladen Mrtools and all the members,

I am reading a book from Dirk de Toit: Bird watching in Lion Countrs, where he discusses, price returning to median and 4 quadrants from the support to the resistance. I want to know if someone who is fammiliar with the book, could please point me to the indicator that should draw lines as described in his book. I am also attaching the indicator that I found, I just want to make sure is this one good enough to do the job (is it drawing lines correctly)....or should I use another one better suited for the job. I think Mladen you are fammiliar with the topic...I believe you read the book.

Any help on this topic would be appriciated 

Kindly!
Files:

leppozdrav:
Dear Mladen Mrtools and all the members,

I am reading a book from Dirk de Toit: Bird watching in Lion Countrs, where he discusses, price returning to median and 4 quadrants from the support to the resistance. I want to know if someone who is fammiliar with the book, could please point me to the indicator that should draw lines as described in his book. I am also attaching the indicator that I found, I just want to make sure is this one good enough to do the job (is it drawing lines correctly)....or should I use another one better suited for the job. I think Mladen you are fammiliar with the topic...I believe you read the book.

Any help on this topic would be appriciated 

Kindly!
This is a normal DailyPivotLines indicator and doesn't look like the quadrants at all. What you are looking for is very similar to Murrey Math but he used 8 zones ;)
Files:

Hi all, looks interesting this EATA....

Mr. @mladen and Mr. @mrtools,

would it be possible please to add alerts?

Thank you very much...

ps... i see now at chart that it doesn´t work well.. need all time to load new, to see changes...grgrgrgrg
no its not good...sorry... but i dont delete now, maybe it has value for somebody

Thank you!

Hi Mladen,

Thanks for your help so far..

I have an issue with my templates. I think I updated MT4 by accident and my indicators have messed up. Please can you advise me.

Before my setup was like this below but with Stoch bars showing aswell:

Now It keeps returning to this below since last week everytime i restart MT4 :

Please please can you advise me on how to get Stoch bars back, I have tried downgrading to older builds and manually changing settings on the indicators..

Thanks in advance.

Reason: