Requests & Ideas - page 567

friend4you:
Step MA normally shows different signals dependant on how many bars are watched, because the distance was in older versions calculated this way. But I agree, mladens indicators are mostly not repainting, but calculations like for tma (not used here) needs to be "recalculating".
Just one addition (more of a clarification, actually) : centered TMA recalculates, TMA does not. I never called "centered TMA" just "TMA" - they are two different things. The usage of "TMA" name for "centered TMA" came from yet another scamming game conducted at FF where the initiator of that thing there thought that it would be easier for him to sell whatever he wanted to sell there (and what ended in him being banned from FF) if he used a shorter name

Hi friends,

I have a indicator and i want to it make simple ea.

Can you help me please? 

dear tsd ,

i would like to understand how this indicator works i may have a solution along side other indicators from tsd about how to utilize this using higher period parameters aong side a bollinger band configuration, i would like to learn as much about this indicator as possible could one of the genius from tsd extrapolate the information for me that i am seeking about this indicator, and explanation would be good or a link to more informations

kind regards

yeshua yoke

Files:

mladen:
Just one addition (more of a clarification, actually) : centered TMA recalculates, TMA does not. I never called "centered TMA" just "TMA" - they are two different things. The usage of "TMA" name for "centered TMA" came from yet another scamming game conducted at FF where the initiator of that thing there thought that it would be easier for him to sell whatever he wanted to sell there (and what ended in him being banned from FF) if he used a shorter name
Isn't it allawed to post systems with non-renamed indicators from here on other boards?

friend4you:
Isn't it allawed to post systems with non-renamed indicators from here on other boards?

At that time that was an elite section indicator (from the cycles thread)

Anyway, the point was not if that is allowed or not (you can post whatever you want wherever you want now), but the fact that someone was lazy or thought that TMA is better as a sales pitch and instead of using the real name "centered TMA" he used "TMA" and ever since I am having trouble to explain to people that TMA and centered TMA are two different things

how to get this mtf to show M90??
Files:

Arrows please :)

YeshuaYoke:
how to get this mtf to show M90??
You have to change stringToTimeFrame() function (you have to add m90 time frame to the list of available time frames in the array of time frames)

Hello dear Mladen,
I downloaded the Step One More Averages 2.3 indicator among your posts on the site. I loved it and I made it into a EA. But even though I have paid for it, the Hedge system is installed. I don't want Hedge and I want to remove it from EA. Also the color changes when the temporary signal comes at the last bar of history, that is normal. But when the color changes, the robot opens a position. I must get rid of this. The people whom I had the robot made does not answer my phone and they reply very late. I cannot get what I have paid for. As this indicator is made by you, could you kindly help me solve these two problems? You are the only person I can get it done and trust with all my heart. I am awaiting your help. With my deepest regards.

aress:
Hello dear Mladen,
I downloaded the Step One More Averages 2.3 indicator among your posts on the site. I loved it and I made it into a EA. But even though I have paid for it, the Hedge system is installed. I don't want Hedge and I want to remove it from EA. Also the color changes when the temporary signal comes at the last bar of history, that is normal. But when the color changes, the robot opens a position. I must get rid of this. The people whom I had the robot made does not answer my phone and they reply very late. I cannot get what I have paid for. As this indicator is made by you, could you kindly help me solve these two problems? You are the only person I can get it done and trust with all my heart. I am awaiting your help. With my deepest regards.

the Hedge system is installed. I don't want Hedge and I want to remove it from EA.

if you do FALSE to                 "input bool hedge_aktif = true;"      if it not enough for you.did you tried this way ?

can you tell,who was coding your EA so that other traders beware of such irresponsible coders.

mostly words used in EA in Turkish language,so some things are out of exact understanding.

Reason: