Sending an EA as gift?

Hello everyone

I would like to send my EA for free to all users that have previously purchased any of my products. I saw some other sellers doing the same thing. Is there a possibility to do that in MQL5?

Thank in advance for your replies! :)

Ruben Octavio Gonzalez Aviles:

Hello everyone

I would like to send my EA for free to all users that have previously purchased any of my products. I saw some other sellers doing the same thing. Is there a possibility to do that in MQL5?

Thank in advance for your replies! :)

From within the system ? I would advise against switching  free to paid and the opposite .

There is no automated way as far as im aware of .

I used a custom hash creator button visible only when the product runs live(a paid product) -to allow users to receive older versions of that product by sending the code-

If you have seen other sellers doing so here ,they are probably using the review system as a confirmation of purchase to provide freebies.

Lorentzos Roussos:

From within the system ? I would advise against switching  free to paid and the opposite .

There is no automated way as far as im aware of .

I used a custom hash creator button visible only when the product runs live(a paid product) -to allow users to receive older versions of that product by sending the code-

If you have seen other sellers doing so here ,they are probably using the review system as a confirmation of purchase to provide freebies.

Thank you for your response :) It does not really need to be automated, but if I would like to provide the EA to someone from which I know he is already a customer. How would I do that? Is the only way to send the .ex5 file? Thanks again!

Ruben Octavio Gonzalez Aviles:

Thank you for your response :) It does not really need to be automated, but if I would like to provide the EA to someone from which I know he is already a customer. How would I do that? Is the only way to send the .ex5 file? Thanks again!

If you know he is a customer ,yes.

I would though :

• Use the cloud protector upon compilation of that ex5
  • Have some internal safety -only for the gift version not the market version- locking based on account # or broker or username .
  • Have the hash confirmation system ,but if you are certain they are customers you dont need it

I dont know why no GIFT CODE (discount code) in mql5.com
Reason: