Dynamic Fibonacci Grid, Fx Money Map - page 11

agtfxt:
It seems I am not getting the expected graphics output on the chart. All I have is some 4 narrow lines as per attached rather than what i saw in some earlier posts by cyclesurfer.

What am I still doing wrong? Please any help and suggestions will be greatfully received.

Thanks

I get the same when I load that indicator. It's a shame too because the pic of how it should look is really pleasant on the eyes.

The Fib Levels

Hi

Can anybody explain how the fib bands arew calculated in each timeframe ... I don't really understand wht the 15 min fib levles will be different to the 1 hour levels ... I was thinking you would probably use monthly high/low, daily high/low etc to calc the fib levels but obviously not else they would all be the same?

Thanks in advance

Paul

agtfxt:
It seems I am not getting the expected graphics output on the chart. All I have is some 4 narrow lines as per attached rather than what i saw in some earlier posts by cyclesurfer.

What am I still doing wrong? Please any help and suggestions will be greatfully received.

Thanks

it looks like you dont have the ma's indicator in your files.

There is a zip file on this page with them all.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173744

Mart

Solution to problem

Just go to post 84 of this thread and dowload the indicators(experts/indicators folder) the template in the template folder, and u will be alright:-) OK, I made my pips today(even thou it was a bitch of a day) I am off to a soccer game, go Bulgaria, go Berbatov(#1 striker in the world) Euro 2008 qualifier:-)

Late!!!!

Thanks

mpower:
Just go to post 84 of this thread and dowload the indicators(experts/indicators folder) the template in the template folder, and u will be alright:-) OK, I made my pips today(even thou it was a bitch of a day) I am off to a soccer game, go Bulgaria, go Berbatov(#1 striker in the world) Euro 2008 qualifier:-) Late!!!!

Thanks Mart-Hart, thanks Mpower. Issue resolved. You are all wonderful people on here. Keep up the good work.

FX MoneyMap

Has anyone ever subscribed to Andy's FX moneymap and if so, what's the feedback on it.

My initial sentiments are that it's very expensive and can't be as easy as Andy's 37 step tutorials/ webinars indicate.

Please comment.

Thanks

FXfeeder

It's garbage!!! Anyways, you can find a similar system on this site somewhere.

Image and velue difference with FXgauge in diferent TF

did anyone get diferent value in indicators with 1H timeframe and M5,M1 time frame..

my indicators shows totally different bars and value between those groups.

its suppose to show the same bars in all TF right??

@bago

of course. the timeframs are different and so it follows that the m.a's will be too. put a 20ema on a weekly chart, then a 20ema on a 1min chart. guess what; different values !

fxfeeder:
Has anyone ever subscribed to Andy's FX moneymap and if so, what's the feedback on it.

My initial sentiments are that it's very expensive and can't be as easy as Andy's 37 step tutorials/ webinars indicate.

Please comment.

Thanks

FXfeeder

i've followed andy shearman and the fx crew for 3 months or so, have watched most of their webinars - which - are very educational. having said that, the software is very expensive and there are ongoing costs for both the datafeed and traderoom access in excess of $400 per month on top of the $4000 cost of the kit in the 1st instant.

my advice to you is to follow the likes of mpower and dojistar on this thread (who i must say, have done a fantastic job, well done), get the indicators for free and trade them. if you succeed then still don't part with your cash but settle for a sysem that can and will make you 20-50 pips a day !

Reason: