Requests & Ideas - page 568

mntiwana:

the Hedge system is installed. I don't want Hedge and I want to remove it from EA.

if you do FALSE to                 "input bool hedge_aktif = true;"      if it not enough for you.did you tried this way ?

can you tell,who was coding your EA so that other traders beware of such irresponsible coders.

mostly words used in EA in Turkish language,so some things are out of exact understanding.

ı chanced hedge parameters true to false but problem continues....

mladen:
You have to change stringToTimeFrame() function (you have to add m90 time frame to the list of available time frames in the array of time frames)
thankyou

aress:
Hello dear Mladen,
I downloaded the Step One More Averages 2.3 indicator among your posts on the site. I loved it and I made it into a EA. But even though I have paid for it, the Hedge system is installed. I don't want Hedge and I want to remove it from EA. Also the color changes when the temporary signal comes at the last bar of history, that is normal. But when the color changes, the robot opens a position. I must get rid of this. The people whom I had the robot made does not answer my phone and they reply very late. I cannot get what I have paid for. As this indicator is made by you, could you kindly help me solve these two problems? You are the only person I can get it done and trust with all my heart. I am awaiting your help. With my deepest regards.

Why is your coder using stuff like "2147483647"?

Why not EMPTY_VALUE?

whisperer:

Why not EMPTY_VALUE?

I do not understand ... I could not give the answer you from the face of the codes...

whisperer:

Why not EMPTY_VALUE?

i guess the said coder is learning and experimenting with the code and getting paid for this.or this EA code is a clone of some other code,merging and editing but not a proper way.

aress:

I do not understand ... I could not give the answer you from the face of the codes...

The wildcard for a variable in mq4 is EMPTY_VALUE.

2147483647 or 0 is an inelegant crutch.

krelian99:

The wildcard for a variable in mq4 is EMPTY_VALUE.

2147483647 or 0 is an inelegant crutch.

Hi, @krelian99

I ask you a funny question! :( 

I'm using latest mt4 build 971. I have an expert advisor and i want to it optimization but i can not!!

If you use build 971 can you check please any ea optimization feature work or not please? 

P.S: If working can you connect me teamviewer and help me please? 

oguz:

Hi, @krelian99

I ask you a funny question! :( 

I'm using latest mt4 build 971. I have an expert advisor and i want to it optimization but i can not!!

If you use build 971 can you check please any ea optimization feature work or not please? 

P.S: If working can you connect me teamviewer and help me please? 

Why can't you optimize it (hat error messages do you get)?

mladen:

Why can't you optimize it (hat error messages do you get)?

Dear mladen,

Thank you for your attention.

I'am checking everything to see if there is any error because of me. I will let you know the result... 

hi mladen

ı was write message to yo..did you see  ?

Reason: