FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 67

stranger:

Zogman, I can feel that you have never traded in a simple bazaar)))

So let's imagine a bazaar, a bunch of potato sellers, they all have a price of about a tenner per kilo, they are expensive, very expensive, there are no buyers, and there is silence.

And now imagine that there is a market maker. He must act as a counterparty to the transaction if the other party is absent. And he buys ten roubles from everyone who wants to sell. Where does that lead to? Price rises to 11. What happens next? People, seeing that tomorrow it might be even more expensive, rush to buy, the price is 12, 13, 14, the buyer goes. The stock of potatoes is running out. Who sells them at 12, 13, 14, 15? The same MM who buys at 10-11, he has liquidity, that is, when the sellers run out of potatoes, he discounts his, the volume goes up. И? Then what? Price collapses. So much for love.)

And the second mistake.

MM - the ideal MM - he wants to be a passive half in any transaction - if someone buys, it means he has it, if he sells, it means he has it.

mm's task is to stand by his order passively and "do not cross the spread" - he just gives liquidity, but does not take it actively himself.

so when the price is 12 13 14 - they buy from him, so he is in the red - he sold at 12 13 and the price is 14 ....

ps

he is always the other side of the deal - right?

What should the exchanger do when the rate goes against him?

Zogman:

and the second mistake.

mm - the ideal MM - he wants to be a passive half in any transaction - if someone buys, it means he has it, if he sells, it means he has it.

mm's task is to stand by his order passively and not to cross the spread - he just gives them liquidity, not to actively take it himself.

so when the price is 12 13 14 - they buy from him, so he is in the red - he sold at 12 13 and the price is 14 ....

ps

he is always the other side of the deal - right?

I would ask me not to ask any more questions, if you can not build a simple logical chain from the available data, I can not help you. I will not answer any more.

Ishim:
Anyone can say that - I don't see the difference in flooding. (But there was a Mobile here so he photoshopped with screenshots much better than Strange - in general he was a master of photoshopping - helicopters were bought).
The point of all I said, Sensei, is that you always dump yourselves, as you are a crowd, and you are the ringleader, it's yes, there's no doubt about it.

Ishim:
Anyone can say that - I don't see the difference in flooding. (And here was Mobile, so he photoshopped with screenshots much better than Strange - he was a photoshopping maestro - he bought helicopters).
Yes indeed, that's why not a word more out of place. And as you said - trolls will fall away - folk remedy ;)

GopFX __:
Yes indeed, that's why not a word more off-topic. And like you said - trolls will fall away - folk remedy ;)
NOT trolling the Teacher is forbidden by the rules!!!

people, people,

does anyone understand what I said about the potato and can answer my criticism? ???????????

or honestly tell me if you do not understand what Mr. Strenge writes ??????????

stranger:

Zogman, I have a feeling that you have never traded at a simple bazaar))))

So, imagine a bazaar, a bunch of potato sellers, prices around a dozen for a kilo, they are expensive, very expensive, no buyers, silence.

And now imagine that there is a market maker. Hemust act as a counterparty to the transaction if the other party is absent. And he buys ten roubles from everyone who wants to sell. Where does that lead to? Price rises to 11. What happens next? People, seeing that tomorrow it might be even more expensive, rush to buy, the price is 12, 13, 14, the buyer goes. The stock of potatoes is running out. Who sells them at 12, 13, 14, 15? The same MM who buys at 10-11, he has liquidity, that is, when the sellers run out of potatoes, he discounts his, the volume goes up. И? Then what? Price collapses. That's all the love.)

1)

key point "the price goes up to 11" - why ? the price was 10 , it can also drop to 9 - mm will be at a loss ...

and by your logic if it was 9 then it will become 8 and then 7 ....

2)

and the second mistake

mm - the ideal MM - he wants to be a passive half in any transaction - if someone buys, it means he has it, if he sells, it means he has it.

mm's task is to stand by his order passively and not to cross the spread - he just gives liquidity, but does not take it actively himself.

ps

here is an example - the exchanger is always the second side of the deal - right?

3) all this is bullshit - mm does not buy, he just stands in the market - if no one wants to buy for 10 rubles - he does not give a damn if he stands in the market

the analogy is out of place - this is how it should be - mm is ready to sell potatoes for 10 rubles and buy them for 9. if you don't like it, you can sit without potatoes

flowerbeds, potatoes - gardeners, in a word...

Zogman:

1) I have already written many times on modern economic theory - the central bank does not care about the price of a particular commodity - a teapot or a foreign currency or a seashell (it is the same commodity as a teapot).

the cbc regulates the rate - nothing else,

The central bank does not have to make reserves of tea-pots, currencies or shells (if only in case of war or a catastrophe, gold may be worth a bit).

so the eu has no goal to do anything about the euro.

Why not?

for example the cb kept the franc going up - how it ended - it let it go anyway.

so going against the market will not end well.

and yet the question was very specific yes or no.

- Is there info (link to the site) that says the ECB did or did not do confirmations? Did he do it, give me the link. If you do not know, do not write.

I do not judge how reliable it is, but Mavrodi writes very clearly on the subject, while he "sat" with them "in the Duma" and I think he knows what he is talking about. And he benefits from this situation with his MMM.
In short, in my own words:

For example, there's a landowner named Ivan. And he has his servants, his serfs. And he needs these villeins to trust him. How to do it? You could whip them, of course... But it could also be done in a more democratic way... So Ivan decides to ennoble his villeins to look like the Messiah in their eyes. He goes to town X, buys bread for 10 rubles, brings it and sells it to his serfs for 1 ruble. And the treasury does not count (there is enough money in the gold reserve). And the serfs are happy: what a good and sincere lord we have, and Ivan is pleased - the serfs work and worship him. But then the moment comes, when Ivan's treasury is ruined... And he has no more money to maintain the bread at the same level. The peasants become indignant. What happened? There is nothing to be done - we have to tighten our belts...

stranger:
NOT trolling the Teacher is forbidden by the rules!!!
Shit - sad - sorry, Ishim - nothing personal ))

Ishim:
who has what pain..... and the gardener is about potatoes ))

It's a silly Friday, and mushrooms are mushrooming in the Nizhny Novgorod region (just arrived...)

Reason: