Requests & Ideas - page 516

mladen:

skc321

That can be made, but I think that in the case of making it a simple histogram that particular indicator is going to lose a lot (even if it is made as a 3 state histogram) - all the options that are available now, will simply be lost, and visual estimation is going to be unavailable. I suggest that we skip converting to histogram this particular indicator

Hello Mladen,

I here to request you for the histo version of ptl 2.05 alerts.mq4to Histo versio, I fully understand that when converted to Histo it will lose some of the feature, however I will be using this as trigger point only. In this regards I would kindly request you to please have this ptl 2.05 alerts.mq4to be converted to Histo version Please

skc321:

Hello Mladen,

I here to request you for the histo version of ptl 2.05 alerts.mq4to Histo versio, I fully understand that when converted to Histo it will lose some of the feature, however I will be using this as trigger point only. In this regards I would kindly request you to please have this ptl 2.05 alerts.mq4to be converted to Histo version Please

skc321

Will check what can be done

mladen:

skc321

Will check what can be done

thanks Mladen

mladen:

oguz

Since the new TSD was made, news are not available as before

Developers are working on an even newer TSD (I am testing the beta already and it will be much faster than now) and with that new TSD there will be new (run-time) calendar too, and then the news reader will be updated too

Run-time calendar as in real time results too?

sebastianK:
Run-time calendar as in real time results too?

As far as I know, yes, it will be like that

Hey Mladen / Mrtools,

Would it be possible to code a trading simulator on TSD like the way the LFH trading simulator used to work ?

With me, that one does not work any more on MT4.

It was a nice one : you could control the speed, timeframe, plot any template on it, etc and it worked very well.

I think it would be a nice tool for anyone ...

mladen:

Diki

If you use buffers (like the one you posted), then the lines (sessions) can not overlap unless a pair of buffers is allocated for each session. Since the number of "sessions" is not a known in some cases, then the usage of objects (like those from that thread) is the only reasonable solution for variable number of sessions that can overlap - and that is why coders use that solution : to allow any time start/end and to allow overlapping

Hi Mladen,

Thanks for your prompt reply. Can we at least ad an external input/option for the pip range to print above the box or inside the box or below the box (as it is currently) or inside the box above the lower line.

The indicator currently prints the price below the box which sometimes is unreadable due to lack of space in the lower area of the charts especially in tiled view.

The option I'm asking for

Thanks in advance, I'm looking forward to your reply.

Diki

xi-sessions_1.600.mq4

Hi mladen,

Can you update and edit histogram as the picture below this indicator please?

Hi Oguz, are you aware that indicator repaints?

mrtools:
Hi Oguz, are you aware that indicator repaints?

Ohh! I didn't know

Thank you for the important information .

Dear mrtools

Can you made histogram version this indicator please?

Reason: