Requests & Ideas - page 450

timmyhanke:

True, its a shame , because it would have been a great indicator.

But the way i usually trade , like 13 diffrent charts with that indicator , my computer would have exploded directly when i loaded everything haha

timmyhanke

Try the indicator now : caterpillar_bands_4_m_1.mq4

mladen:

timmyhanke

Try the indicator now : caterpillar_bands_4_m_1.mq4

Looks like it is faster

tampa:
Looks like it is faster

Yes. it is faster

It calculates only the required number of bars now

mladen:

Yes. it is faster

It calculates only the required number of bars now

Thank you mladen

Hi mladen!

Found this indicator a while back , in this case the band dosnt follow each other can be a good thing , and it have more options that i havnt seen before like Normal speed and Pipconverter.

Can breakout alerts be added to it and add deviation option ?

Files:

Hi Mladen,

The attached Gann T3 highlow activator composite 2 indicator is not working in my new mt4 builts for some reason. What might be the reason? If it requires updating can you please update the indicator?

mandagozu81:
Hi Mladen, The attached Gann T3 highlow activator composite 2 indicator is not working in my new mt4 builts for some reason. What might be the reason? If it requires updating can you please update the indicator?

mandagozu81

Try it out now : gann_t3_high-low_activator_composite_2_1.mq4

Hello Mladen,

CurrencySlopeStrength is based on TMA. Would it be possible to use instead of TMA another indicator, the Dynamic Cycle Explorer? Could you look at it, please ?

meda:
Hello Mladen,

CurrencySlopeStrength is based on TMA. Would it be possible to use instead of TMA another indicator, the Dynamic Cycle Explorer? Could you look at it, please ?

meda

Dynamic Cycle Explorer is using centered TMA too

I know, Mladen, but DCE uses combination of periods. It may be a different result?

thanks

Reason: