Ok thanks! Can you make it nrp?

clon_tron:
Ok thanks! Can you make it nrp?

clon_tron

That one can not be made nrp

mladen:

clon_tron

That one can not be made nrp

Anyway can you please add popup alert. Even if it repaints. I need this indicator for additional confirmation.

clon_tron:
Anyway can you please add popup alert. Even if it repaints. I need this indicator for additional confirmation.

The "signal" on that indicator can be changed way back in the past. It can not be used as a normal confirmation signal - only as estimation, and in that case, alerts are of no use

Hey guys can you fix this indicator or direct me to one that works it puts in alerts only some of the time not sure why

I highlighted some of the missing alerts, thanks

cci__crosses_arrows2_alerts.mq4

metal30:
Hey guys can you fix this indicator or direct me to one that works it puts in alerts only some of the time not sure why

Hi metal30,

as i understand by your illustration pic,it is alerting once when first time your upper/lower levels breaks,it is not alerting again on same direction but it will alert in opposite level cross next time.

mntiwana:

Hi metal30,

as i understand by your illustration pic,it is alerting once when first time your upper/lower levels breaks,it is not alerting again on same direction but it will alert in opposite level cross next time.

yes that is correct

metal30:

Metal30, try this one.

cci__crosses_arrows_2.01_alerts.mq4

mrtools:

Metal30, try this one.

cci__crosses_arrows_2.01_alerts.mq4

you rock dude thanks

Reason: