Requests & Ideas - page 169

Add Multiple Symbols

Mladen,

Can you add a Symbols option to the monitor part of this indcator?

Meaning to show the monitor part of the indi of another currency pair on the same screen?

Also can you make it so I can have multiple symbols meaning show many other currency pairs on that same screen?

Thx

Ish

Files:

Box breakout for different sysmbols and multiple instances ...

This would be it

Set the uniqueID to unique value for each instance and if you wish a symbol different than the current cjart symbol enter it in symbol parameter. When the symbol is different from the current chart symbol box is not drawn but only the trend and the "strength" of the trend (there would be no meaning to use prices from another symbol to draw box on current symbol prices - they would not match at all, hence then the trend only is displayed)

Here is an example of 3 instances for 3 different symbols on same chart :

ismael360:
Mladen,

Can you add a Symbols option to the monitor part of this indcator?

Meaning to show the monitor part of the indi of another currency pair on the same screen?

Also can you make it so I can have multiple symbols meaning show many other currency pairs on that same screen?

Thx

Ish
Files:

mladen:
This would be it

Set the uniqueID to unique value for each instance and if you wish a symbol different than the current cjart symbol enter it in symbol parameter. When the symbol is different from the current chart symbol box is not drawn but only the trend and the "strength" of the trend (there would be no meaning to use prices from another symbol to draw box on current symbol prices - they would not match at all, hence then the trend only is displayed)

Here is an example of 3 instances for 3 different symbols on same chart :

That's great Mladen.

Thank you.

Ish

FX correlatior 1.01

Made some changes in the iindicator

Changes are reflecting how the indicator counts which bars should be recalculated. Since it is a multi symbol indicator it must check all the symbols used in the calculation and see which symbol has most bars changed and recalculate that number of bars. That way it ensures that all the necessary bars are recalculated in respect to changes on any of the symbols used in calculation. The easiest way to see what does it do is to place it on some time frame that you haven't used for some time and see how it changes values without you having to do anything

mrtools:
Here's your last request found a little newer version it has little colored boxes corresponding in color to the lines makes it easier to determine which currency is what line also in this one you can determine which pairs to use and for those brokers having a different "suffix" at the end you will need to enter the suffix here extern string SymbolSuffix="";

Fuzzy Logic

Any interest in creating a thread on Fuzzy Logic? I figured this thing out and have a working example...

Free Fuzzy Logic Libarary

Very slow, limiting and cumbersome but it does work.

94315jim:
mladen,

Could you create currency strength indicator based on the following attachment?

thanks,

jim

fs_iboxxfx_tw_a4.pdf

I second this request. I believe this would be a great idea.

Something new for the Advanced Elite Section.

Does anyone else feel the same?

Ish

Interesting

Dear Mladen dont you think we could produce something interesting out of this article.

From chaos to trends in forex

Best regards

Rosalieone

Intra - day trend

HELLO MLADEN, PLEASE HELP TO CREATE THIS INDICATOR. I COULD USE YOUR ( SHIFTED MAs TREND )TO CREATE IT BUT THAT WILL REQUIRE 2 SEPERATE WINDOWS. UPTREND SIGNAL ( GREEN COLOR ) EMA (PERIOD 1) CLOSES ABOVE SMA (PERIOD 1) (SHIFT 24) HIGH-PRICE, AND ALSO CLOSES ABOVE SMA (1)SHIFT (24) LOW-PRICE. FOR A DOWNTREND ( RED COLOR ) EMA (1) CLOSES BELOW THE TWO SMAs. IT SHOULD BE IN FULL HISTOGRAM DESIGN. ITS VERY ACCURATE ON THE 1 HOUR CHART. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING.

winner246

When 2 averages are having different shift (as in that indicator) it will always create a couple of bars without value. Is that what you had in mind?

winner246:
HELLO MLADEN, PLEASE HELP TO CREATE THIS INDICATOR. I COULD USE YOUR ( SHIFTED MAs TREND )TO CREATE IT BUT THAT WILL REQUIRE 2 SEPERATE WINDOWS. UPTREND SIGNAL ( GREEN COLOR ) EMA (PERIOD 1) CLOSES ABOVE SMA (PERIOD 1) (SHIFT 24) HIGH-PRICE, AND ALSO CLOSES ABOVE SMA (1)SHIFT (24) LOW-PRICE. FOR A DOWNTREND ( RED COLOR ) EMA (1) CLOSES BELOW THE TWO SMAs. IT SHOULD BE IN FULL HISTOGRAM DESIGN. ITS VERY ACCURATE ON THE 1 HOUR CHART. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING.

Intra - day trend

Hello mladen, if i could present it a bit clearer. Uptrend signals: When ema (1) shift (0) close-price is above sma (1) shift (24) high-price. While for downtrend signals: When ema (1) shift (0) close-price is below sma (1) shift (24) low-price, thanks for your service.

Reason: