Chart Clones - page 2

Still work in progress

cockeyedcowboy,

Thanks for the explanation I got everything figure out. I guess it is still "work-in-progress" but still a breakthrough in the mtf realm. Glad to finally see someone takes this big step. Thanks again.

thanks cockeyedcowboy!!

this indicator really good for my trading!

wish you get happy life

---

some idea

can you put timer for candlestick at this indicator?I think it important for trader know when new candle will begin

Thanks for the indicator

I have removed the code from post 2 as it has some bugs still, I worked them out and awating the market to open to test the changes. All that downloaded the version 1.00 B04 should get the newer version as that version has 3 bugs that are corrected in version 1.00 B06. It will be posted on monday.

Keit

darkkiller:
thanks cockeyedcowboy!!

this indicator really good for my trading!

wish you get happy life

---

some idea

can you put timer for candlestick at this indicator?I think it important for trader know when new candle will begin

DK

I think I can find something in one of my libraries that I could add to do that. well see.

Keit

cockeyedcowboy:
Tic Tac

New version on monday that will hopefully be better.

I see your USMC. I read of a secret platon that claims to be able to make any militaries break down and drop their wepons and that included the USMC. They claim to do it without any shots being firered, Cant remember which country their from but here is a snap shot of some of them. may be some one on the forum know the uniforms.

Keit

National Security Force...as strong and as well funded as the army....

dear friend

can we use this indicator for different timeframe of one pair in on chart

if yes where can i dl last version without problem

Regards

shabane

Theres a new version on this indicator on post one (1.00 bo7). It works as intended and no more refresshing the charts, it downloads all data and will scale the charts correctly. All the function and options work and a new option was added, for off line chart viewing. MT doesnot say but if your looking at two different charts even MTs own charts. you may not be looking at equal data periods even on the same currency with different time frames. This only happens off line. The data on your charts depend on when the last time you viewed the chart while on line. I have put a notice on the charts that indicates when the charts are not equal in time being viewed. as a warning only. These warnings are automaticly removed when you log on and the charts are updated. This is true even if the markets are closed as the charts will all update to that closing time.

There are a lot of things that can be done with this indicater and a lot of different set up are posible, will start to explain these tomorrow. Also will be placing a bar timer in the next version that has the options to set it to the time remaning or time past sence bar started, both in time or in percentage format. Have to remove it from one of my libraries.

I have 2 more indicator on the same line as this one but they lacked the ability to download and scale without the user refresshing the charts. I anticipate using the new routines writen in this indicater in the other ones and posting them in the future. One indicator show you each symbol in your portfolio one at a time in the same window in any given time frame. This is a nice way of watching all the pairs that you trade with out flipping through each chart. The other lets you set the symbol and it will rotate the different time frames of that symbol in the same window. Time periods are selectable. So you can watch your TSD all in one window. I also plan to develope one more that will follow this indicater but will be able to draw any time period you want it to and will have the time data set to enable writing costum indicator to use that data in its calculation and draw correctly on the charts.

Keit

PS: There is a function in this indicator that may be helpful for other purposes.

int

GetNumberID() {

int PullNumber = 101;

if( GlobalVariableCheck( "PullNumber ( Do Not Delete )" ))

PullNumber = GlobalVariableGet( "PullNumber ( Do Not Delete )" );

GlobalVariableSet( "PullNumber ( Do Not Delete )", PullNumber + 1 );

if( GlobalVariableGet( "PullNumber ( Do Not Delete )" ) > 999 )

GlobalVariableSet( "PullNumber ( Do Not Delete )", 101 );

return( PullNumber );

} // End Function Procedure, GetNumberID:

It has the ability to generate different numbers (from 101 to 999 and returns back to 101) that can be used for other pouposes even different Magic Numbers to keep tract of different EAs and their orders. The variable name "PullNumber ( Do Not Delete )" Is to warn you not to delete the Global Variable when your looking at the list of globals from the tools menue.

MTF-Trading

Hi,

just found your indicator - loaded it down - played with it. I think it is a wonderful tool for all MTF-traders. And it can be very useful to watch correlations when you put it on a chart window by using different currencies.

I'm waiting for your further developements.

cockeyedcowboy:
Theres a new version on this indicator on post one (1.00 bo7). It works as intended and no more refresshing the charts, it downloads all data and will scale the charts correctly.

There are a lot of things that can be done with this indicater and a lot of different set up are posible, will start to explain these tomorrow. Also will be placing a bar timer in the next version that has the options to set it to the time remaning or time past sence bar started, both in time or in percentage format. Have to remove it from one of my libraries.

Keit

Files:
agree_23.gif  47 kb
agree_3.gif  25 kb

Thank you many times Mr. Largo

Your indicator is the most wonderful tool.

Happy, healthy, and prosperous New Year to you, cockeyedcowboy,

and the same to every forex trader here!

Lietuve

Reason: