PolyFitScalper - page 48

It depends on the settings.

If you are using EURCHF_M1.txt (in the settings) so it should be changed in tis file. If you are not using this file so it is in EA's input.

I made some posts about thise changes (for IBFX and so on) so just look at some posts.

Hi NewDigital,

I am running the polyFit EA on EURCHF from thursday, and Alpha EA on almost all the pairs it supports and yet I see no trade being placed. The EA's have loaded up fine and I see no error logs being printed.

Could you please help me identify the problem. Thanks.

Jai

It can be 100 problems why some EA is not traded: starting from Metatrader settings, EA's settings, placing indicators/other files in file's section, using the broker which is not allow to use lot size = 0.01 and more and more ...

By the way - Last trade for EURCHF was opened and closed in 06 of November with +6 pips (4 digit pips) in profit.

Alpha EA is not trading often. Check some files: are you using dll version? check dll.

Nd

I am using pollyfit 1.59.

and using Alpari live trading.

What is the setting of Time shift ?

Should it be still zero ?

thank you

Yes.

Read this post:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179781

If ScheduleMode = 1 so this timing parameters should be changed inside EURCHF_M1.txt (if ScheduleName = "EURCHF_M1.txt"; // Name of Schedule's File).

If ScheduleMode = 0 so this timing parameters should be changed in EA's input.

Hi Newdigital. I need more clear information

Hi Newdigital,

I am using Polyfit scalper ea on IBFX Australia with GMT = 0.

So, if schedule mode = 0, then, I should change time shift to "-1", right?

Because the settings are based on Alpari UK, with GMT = +1, right ?

How important is this Time shift in this EA? Can you explain further more?

Also, I noticed you forward-tested this ea on many pairs without EURGBP? Could you also test this ea on EURGBP as well?

By the way, yesterday was a loser for Polyfitscalper ea on both EURCHF and EURGBP, especially, a rather big losses from my IBFX live account.

So, how about the results of your testing yesterday? Please kindly post results for my checking if I was doing something wrong with the settings?

Thanks a lot

James

Yes, it should be -1.

But this timescale was estimated by Igorad and you can change it of course.

Losses for EURCHF?

yesterday - profit for this pair and today - some losses. So, totally - it is about +30 dollars in profit.

It is the statements for yesterday and today for all the pairs:

It is for EURCHF for this 2 days:

It is visual statements for this 2 days:

Hi Newdigital. Please post the preset file for V1.7.3. Thanks

Hi Newdigital,

I wish to forward-test Polyfit scalper ea, V1.7.3 on IBFX.

I highly appreciate that you post the preset file that you are using V1.7.3 on IBFX.

In your previous post, I only saw in File folder the "EURCHF, M1" which is put in the file folder.

I need the preset file that should be put in the preset file folder, because I am afraid that Polyfit scalper V1.59 no hedge and Polyfit V1.7.3 will read over same file EURCHF, M1 in the file folder.

Thanks a lot for your kind help to do it.

Regards,

James

The settings for PolyFitScalper_v1.7.3 EA with IBFX broker moderate settings (see previous post).

Inside the attachment: EA with defauls settings, text file (to be in files folder) and indicators.

Files:
polifit173.zip  14 kb

Everything is on this post nside zip file: EA with default settings, indicators and txt file. It is here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179781/page19

Reason: