Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1419

sal:

hi mladen,

I found the indicator (super_indicator_v2 nrp-alert) the arrows will not appear in chart in live candle, but after when refresh chart, it will visible on the location. could you please fix it.

Secondly i would like to add RVI indicator 3color_rvi_hist.mq4 and to get alerts from both indicator with arrows.

Thirdly i cant see the graph in my screen /chart (see snap) same as shown in the link

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/4254-modified-relative-vigor-index-rvi-indicator

Kindly fix it!!

sal

I have no idea what is the "super_indicator_v2 nrp-alert". Attach it please

This is what I get when I attach that indicator to my chart :

mladen:

sal

I have no idea what is the "super_indicator_v2 nrp-alert". Attach it please

This is what I get when I attach that indicator to my chart :

when i attached in my chart, the RVI chart not visible.. and no alert or arrow in the candle. ...

attached super _indicator_v2

in think its works belongs of BB

if(i==hhb)
        {
         b1[i]=High[hhb]+SignalGap*Point;

sal:

when i attached in my chart, the RVI chart not visible.. and no alert or arrow in the candle. ...

attached super _indicator_v2

in think its works belongs of BB

if(i==hhb)
        {
         b1[i]=High[hhb]+SignalGap*Point;

the "super _indicator_v2" is just a renamed super signals indicator (it repaints). Some more information n it you can find here :

mladen:

the "super _indicator_v2" is just a renamed super signals indicator (it repaints). Some more information n it you can find here :

can you add ARROW & ALERT in RVI ?

sal:
can you add ARROW & ALERT in RVI ?

sal

Better to use some rvi that already has that and does not have that bars limitation (RVI does not need that limitation at all)

thanks, but i dont know why this is not visible in my chart !!!

Mladen,

can you add BUY/SELL alert in this indicator pls..

Files:

sal:

Mladen,

can you add BUY/SELL alert in this indicator pls..

sal

All shi (silvertrend) indicator repaint. Check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172920

mladen:

sal

Better to use some rvi that already has that and does not have that bars limitation (RVI does not need that limitation at all)

can you advise me, why i cant see this RVI in my chart...

sal:
can you advise me, why i cant see this RVI in my chart...
No idea. As I posted, it works OK for me. What is the CountBars settings that you are trying to use?
Reason: