Ocean theory based indicators - page 27

mladen:

Will see what can be done with the dss

Hmm, the DSS would be nice, I guess ...

Wulong10:

it seems,now all seniors are concentrated interestingly in ocean indicators and yes these are really to be proud on,thanks boss.

regards

Wulong10:

I have to figure out where to pin in the nma (since the dss is the double smoothed, we can have more combinations)

sebastianK:
Can ocean nma be double smoothed?

As an experiment - here is a version that can do a double smoothed nma too (with some other additions) : ocn_nma_3.ex4

Files:
ocn_nma_3.png  116 kb
ocn_nma_3.ex4  19 kb

mladen:

As an experiment - here is a version that can do a double smoothed nma too (with some other additions) : ocn_nma_3.ex4

Dearest MLADEN,

so many thanks for the new 5th model of new series,seems much important,is in ex4......can we see it in slope coloring for more easy and attractive to experimenting but i think experiment is not suitable,it will be fit at its proper place.thanks.

regards

Using the new Nma function made a oscillator of ocn Nma with floating levels.

oscillator_of_ocn_nmc_fl_nrp_arrows__alerts.mq4

mrtools:
Using the new Nma function made a oscillator of ocn Nma with floating levels.

oscillator_of_ocn_nmc_fl_nrp_arrows__alerts.mq4

Dearest MRTOOLS,

so much thanks for the oscillator of nmc with FL,i like it and i needs it but with excuses there is some thing unusual with it,i tried my best but it is not going to adjust/control at any proper place,some times/places it is so hot and fast that did not accept a little difference in price when at some points it is so calm and lazy that ignore and not care where price is going,i noticed some times price is going up but it is telling down.....i think it is the first oscillator of ocean history,it should be at first in oscillators as other ocean styles.:).thanks.

some confusion with the name,it is osci of nma or nmc.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

so many thanks for the new 5th model of new series,seems much important,is in ex4......can we see it in slope coloring for more easy and attractive to experimenting but i think experiment is not suitable,it will be fit at its proper place.thanks.

regards

mntiwana

It is not the matter of importance. Simply, as you know, in this world ideas are the most we can get. And I never saw double smoothing anywhere - except in the code that I made. And for now, I am not ready to show how double smoothing is done - since in a couple of days there would be a flood of names other than double smoothing. That is the only reason why the ex4

mladen:
I have to figure out where to pin in the nma (since the dss is the double smoothed, we can have more combinations)

I'm already used to a lot of combinations .....

mrtools:
Using the new Nma function made a oscillator of ocn Nma with floating levels. oscillator_of_ocn_nmc_fl_nrp_arrows__alerts.mq4

If you turn off the use of momentum, it's remarkable. A real friend for the trend. So much to test and so less time

Reason: