Ocean theory based indicators - page 18

macd&rsi:
yes , please

Just one more question : there are 3 values there. On crosses of which ones should there be an arrow?

mladen:

As faras we are aware of yes

If you notice anything else missing, please let us know

Yes, that if good. Thank you guys

mladen:
Just one more question : there are 3 values there. On crosses of which ones should there be an arrow?

the cross between deep blue sky and blue lines .

thank you , great man

Files:

macd&rsi:

the cross between deep blue sky and blue lines .

thank you , great man

Macd&rsi, added alerts and arrows on the crosses.

ocn_nms__ocn_nma_smooth_2_alerts__arrows.mq4

Dear mr.tools thank you to fast replying , but I don't have any arrows on my chart.

Files:

macd&rsi:
Dear mr.tools thank you to fast replying , but I don't have any arrows on my chart.

Not sure what could be the problem, because it's working on my charts, was noticing I have ShowArrows = false as default settings maybe that could be the reason they are not working for you.

mrtools:
Not sure what could be the problem, because it's working on my charts, was noticing I have ShowArrows = false as default settings maybe that could be the reason they are not working for you.

pardon me . I didn't notice the scroll lock .

thank you man .

mrtools:

Macd&rsi, added alerts and arrows on the crosses.

ocn_nms__ocn_nma_smooth_2_alerts__arrows.mq4

Looks like an interesting indicator. Thanks

I use it on 80,5,5, settings . it works on daily time frame . mixing it with trendline & fibonacci & daily S & R .

the result , up to now , isn;t bad .

Here is one more variation : it is the natural market slope with natural market averages that allows to chose any of the 30 types of averages for price filtering (by defaults, all ocean indicators are using tema, this one allows to change that), as well as for smoothing : ocn nms nrp + ocn mas smooth 3_2.ex4

PS: the example is using Ahrens ma for filtering and zero lag ma (the correct zero lag) for smoothing

Reason: