Ocean theory based indicators - page 44

Will work on adding a filter, about the bands there is no bar limitation, this is it for me with a 100 period lwma band period.

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Great man,once again you did a great job,bundle of thanks.

the middle SW with +/- 55 levels and lowest SW with zero level crossing signals.

this of your " unique creation filter " totally changed the whole story.

regards

MNTiwana, could you please attach your template from this post,?

regards

mrtools:

Will work on adding a filter, about the bands there is no bar limitation, this is it for me with a 100 period lwma band period.

Dearest MRTOOLS

thanks for response,as per my setting,bands got distorted (indicator line turn completely to red and bands got deshaped) when chart move ahead to right but not a big issue,we are not going too much back in history,we just required current chart (newest bars).it was just to inform you,what is happening in past history.

regards

thvi:

MNTiwana, could you please attach your template from this post,?

regards

2016.05.13 #434

Hi mntiwana 

First thank you very much for your advice and efforts

I try to use the new cci with the setting that you use , but the result was far away from yours

As shown  in the image below  .

If graciously, when your time allows give us the setting , thanks again .

Best regards .

new usd.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi thvi

Hi FNF2

here is your required template with ift cci shadow 1_1 included too.

regards

Thanks mntiwana  , sorry for late .

I read your post  #436 ,  and I agree  with you the market itself the problem sometimes any indicator work like holy grail and sometimes even        the big liar ( solar wind ) doesn't catch it .

It’s  just probabilities ,  the indicators gives some help nothing more .

Mladen say it before there is no perfect indicator never and well never be.

Excuse my gloomy .

thanks again for you and for every body here . 

mladen:
And I noticed that we can have a third type of filtering - filtering both price and cci. This version does that

Hey Mladen or MrTools,

I'm pretty wild about this CCI NMA ALERTS MTF 1.2, works good for me when certain levels are breached, so many thanks for the indi.

I also noticed that it gives good divergence ...is it possible to add that ?

Wulong 

Wulong10:

Hey Mladen or MrTools,

I'm pretty wild about this CCI NMA ALERTS MTF 1.2, works good for me when certain levels are breached, so many thanks for the indi.

Wulong 

Wulong

it feels me nice to have you here once more , did you noticed,divergence often repaints but all in all you knows better than me .......................... only the request i want make to BOSS, IFT ver of this pretty tool.

regards

Wulong10:

Hey Mladen or MrTools,

Wulong 

Will do that

mntiwana:

Wulong

it feels me nice to have you here once more , did you noticed,divergence often repaints but all in all you knows better than me .......................... only the request i want make to BOSS, IFT ver of this pretty tool.

regards

Hey Mntiwana,

Lately I had too much work in the garden and other things, so my mind was not set to trading matters.

Mladen and Mrtools have been making that many good indicators that there was no need to ask for still more ...

Now I'm a bit back in 'business'.

Regards from Wulong 

mladen:
Will do that

Is highly appreciated !

Reason: