Adaptive lookback indicators - page 9

Pa

Here's some more phase accumulation mods, on the bbmacd has 2 deviations classic and regular and for the life of me can't find where Mladen explained about them . On the iCai it is using double smooth jurik for the ma and the standard deviation period is controlled by phase accumulation.

ht and hp jurik bands

These are double smoothed jurik bollinger bands with the standard deviation Length is controlled by either hilbert phase or hilbert transform.

Itd

thx for that link, it does look like an improvement of EMD. I guess I have to read more about it and see it work in real time. Do you have any more good links on this topic?

Thanks for the list.

Alex

adaptive predictions

This indicator was posted in public section think it was using Cycle period indicator for adaption, anyway changed it to ht adaption Fri. morning was predicting pretty good downmove, which happened, but even i saw that one coming so wasn't impressed , but now showing a pretty healthy move upwards, will see how it goes. The indicator doesn't appear the minute you put it on a chart but after awhile it starts doing its thing! Can't really say if its any good or not just thought someone might be interested!

Files:

mrtools:
This indicator was posted in public section think it was using Cycle period indicator for adaption, anyway changed it to ht adaption Fri. morning was predicting pretty good downmove, which happened, but even i saw that one coming so wasn't impressed , but now showing a pretty healthy move upwards, will see how it goes. The indicator doesn't appear the minute you put it on a chart but after awhile it starts doing its thing! Can't really say if its any good or not just thought someone might be interested!

Tools,

Thanks a lot for the indicator,the concept is intriguing,applying HT to NLR of price.

4 Questions:

1-How long does it take for it to show on a chart?Ok,I reply to myself,approx 5 minutes

2-What is the reason for the delay?

3-What is the meaning of extern double "filter"? All the other options are clear,but I am lost here.

4-What are your suggested settings?

Thanks.

S

mrtools:

Thanks mrtools,

it is really interesting.

I just tried to draw your image:

Files:

SIMBA:
Tools,

Thanks a lot for the indicator,the concept is intriguing,applying HT to NLR of price.

4 Questions:

1-How long does it take for it to show on a chart?Ok,I reply to myself,approx 5 minutes

2-What is the reason for the delay?

3-What is the meaning of extern double "filter"? All the other options are clear,but I am lost here.

4-What are your suggested settings?

Thanks.

S

Simba i'll answer the last 2 first, my settings are for me default, except since i like black background charts, i have been changing the channel colors to something easier for me to see, also deviation at 2,4,6, and future center line=true,Filter is smoothing in HT remember reading from an earlier post that Ehlers likes it set to 7 but really don't see much difference in 7 or 1 using it in this indicator, now about it taking awhile before showing itself would like to say something catchy like its gathering all data to make its decision , but looking in the code really can't say, why!

Adaptive Look-Back & Dynamic Zone

Greetings,

I'm surprised to see that there are no combined alb and dz indicators. If possible, could the alb feature be added to the following dz indicators found here and here along with the ForSymbol input and alerts?

Thank you.

-spotforex

Proceed here for the dll file.

Reason: