Adaptive lookback indicators - page 98

mladen:

Here is a version with the latest set of averages

Dearest MLADEN

just found after more experiments that this distortion/deforming happens with only when rsi period is less than 4,4 and up no problem,working well as supposed to,sorry for bothering you.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for adding all latest averages,extended our choice for experiments ....... can you plz review ,is there any bar limitation issue,i squeezed the chart at its last degree and when move chart a bit ahead,the picture distorted/deformed though slope/trend colors remain same.

regards

Is that on the beginning of the chart?

sebastianK:
Yep

sebastianK:
It depends - some settings can cause that (like explained already : very short periods for rsi can cause that)

Adaptive RSX oma with an option to invert values

mladen:

Adaptive RSX oma with an option to invert values

Dearest MLADEN

So much thanks for adding invert feature,this pretty indicator is already fantastic filtering tool in every situation,i am unable to understand why our fellow traders feel needs for inverting and how he/they will be use it.

can you plz manage time for adding latest prices and Vline at slope direction change (of course at current bar false point).

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

So much thanks for adding invert feature,this pretty indicator is already fantastic filtering tool in every situation,i am unable to understand why our fellow traders feel needs for inverting and how he/they will be use it.

can you plz manage time for adding latest prices and Vline at slope direction change (of course at current bar false point).

regards

mntiwana

Here is the version with the extended set of prices

mladen:

mntiwana

Dearest MLADEN

Bundle of thanks for adding latest prices,plz manage time for adding Vline,for me it is necessary to accommodate other indicators for to create some system.(with option on current/first/second bar)

regards

mladen:

mntiwana

Dearest MLADEN

I have an question regarding fixed min/max .... originally it is 0-100,i changed it -5 to 105 for easy vision,other wise it mixed up with upper/lower SW border lines as seen in lower picture .... do it effect the performance of the indicator or cause any else problem ?

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

I have an question regarding fixed min/max .... originally it is 0-100,i changed it -5 to 105 for easy vision,other wise it mixed up with upper/lower SW border lines as seen in lower picture .... do it effect the performance of the indicator or cause any else problem ?

regards

mntiwana

It does not change the result in anyway (it is just adjusting the display, all the rest is exactly the same) so you can freely do that with any indicator

Reason: