Adaptive lookback indicators - page 19

mrtools

Thank Mrtools

Pudes put balls (dots ) As in the other version?

Mrtools

Sorry

Thank Mrtools

Can you put balls (dots) as in the other version?

Mrtools

Mrtools can put dots when "pa WPR smoother" cut on media movil "..., and arrows when "pa WPR smoother" cut in line "Zero"

thanks

Files:
wpradapt.gif  42 kb

spotforex

Here are these

The reason I made these 3 is that in the one you posted mtf is not working as it should (it needed to be corrected) So made 3 versions : a corrected version, a version that shows histogram and arrows and a version that shows histogram and arrows and allows another symbol choosing. Arrows distance is in ATRs (so the default 1.0 arrows distance means it will draw an arrow at 1 average true range from high or low of the bar where it happens)
regards

Mladen

spotforex:
Hi Mladen,

Could you please create the following variations of your adaptive Gann High-Low activator jma Heiken Ashi arrows-1.mq4

1) activator bars;

2) histogram with ForSymbol input option;

3) arrows only with ForSymbol input option, and distance to plot arrow from the the high or low.

Thanks again for your time.

-spotforex

mladen

how can change:

put "dots" (balls) in place of arrows in the indicator "adaptive High-Low Gann activator jma Heiken Ashi arrows - history & for symbol.mq4" ... trying to build a system of H4-H1, and I have too many arrows in the graph ...?

like i "double smooth jurik signal"

Thank you, thank you, thank you mladen. As usual, you've gone beyond my expectations.

With Affection,

-spotforex

Hi Mladen,

Thanks again for fulfilling my last request. I find the indicators to be most helpful in my analysis.

After staring at two dozen histograms and mentally deciphering what is going on with a particular currency, I thought to myself, "There has to be a quicker method!" I recall that you created a heat map and believe this may be the best way to summarize the information. So if I may humbly ask for your assistance again, could you, if possible, modify your heat map and base it on your Gann Hi-Lo activator? I am open to other alternative if you deem them to be of greater benefit.

Thank you

-spotforex

Hi, i am trying to find a way to replicate the red and blu lines crossing and levels on the ipolycycle 30m on the 1m. Which settings can i use to make it as similar as possible?

Thanks a lot

mrtools:
These are double smoothed jurik bollinger bands with the standard deviation Length is controlled by either hilbert phase or hilbert transform.

hi mrtools

ht bollinger bands

mtf

thanks...

alb with swing and cfb tma bands

These bands were pretty much together, with the upper lower band controlled by high,low range, with a range period and the Tma Halflength controlled by the alb method so long story a little shorter, changed out the range period to be controlled by cfb. When i put them on the chart, took a little bit for they appeared but was surprised by how good they fit right out of the box, but like i said took a few seconds for they finished their calculations and made their appearance.My laptop running fine now but curious what happens when market opens!

Reason: