How to enable .mq5 EA robot

Dears,

i want to know how to enable the robot and make it working even for the demo account to validate the indicators, thanks 

Look at the following post:

Do you Autotrade?
post 759

Sergey Golubev:

Look at the following post:

Do you Autotrade?
post 759

Thanks Sergey,, i followed the steps but not working too, i can't see the trades or the indicators on the window

ebilsaa:
Thanks Sergey,, i followed the steps but not working too, i can't see the trades or the indicators on the window

The trades is related to the EA (EA = robot).
There are EAs which are trading once in a week, and there are EAs which are trading many times in a minutes ...

Read Metatrader's help for more information: https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/algotrading/trade_robots_indicators

Expert Advisors and Custom Indicators - Algorithmic Trading, Trading Robots - MetaTrader 5 Help
Expert Advisors and Custom Indicators - Algorithmic Trading, Trading Robots - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
Two broad categories can be singled out among automated trading applications: trading robots and indicators. Applications of the first type are designed for performing trading operations, and the second type programs are used for analyzing prices and identifying patterns in price changes. Indicators can be used directly in trading robots...

ebilsaa:

EA does not display indicators used except for visual tester.

Enrique Dangeroux:

EA does not display indicators used except for visual tester.

Thanks Enrique

i thought t will be showing as visual tester :) now am able to see it thanks, 

Sergey Golubev:

The trades is related to the EA (EA = robot).
There are EAs which are trading once in a week, and there are EAs which are trading many times in a minutes ...

Read Metatrader's help for more information: https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/algotrading/trade_robots_indicators

appreciate it Sergey, im sorry just new here with forex and trading :) now i can see the trades only on the screen 
Reason: