Braintrading EA - page 17

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

i was pass through that post too,actually peoples are not sure what they are going to say and what it means and how their comments effects other and how much time and efforts will be made for to reorganize ones satisfaction concerning mt4 because every possibility is there due to every day up gradations,also they have no reliable source,just they feel pride to pass they listened,who can know better than you whats happening in mt4.

regards

mntiwana

In this case it was actually a bit more serious : builders of EA builder claim that (as an excuse why the EAs made with the EA builder do not work). I can understand people that are not coders to have doubts of what and how works or does not work with new mt4, but that some people that claim to be professionals are telling things that are obviously wrong (since it is so simple to check : all they have to do is to run a 10 line test code) is out of my reach of understanding (for that simplicity of proving that they are wrong)

Oh well, one of these days some people are going to understand that it is not words that prove or not something about coding, but simple code that does not care of what someone believes or not and that either runs or not. Code is code. If it works, then it is a proof for itself

That is the easiest : blame it all on others and do nothing to correct own

nbtrading:
That is the easiest : blame it all on others and do nothing to correct own

the only fact,they are over estimated about them selves.

mntiwana:
the only fact,they are over estimated about them selves.

The brave new world

Hello, any one indicator from the archive of the first post does not work when komplecie popping up a lot of mistakes, they are not EA, please view ...
Files:

I come from China, I can crack the latest version of the MT4 EA EX4 to mq4 file source. There are friends in this area, you can add me QQ:203776. QQ plus friends validation please input: Mq4 source code. Email:203776@qq.com

Hello this version of the EA doesn't work in MT 4 , not open in the tester
Files:

These two versions do not open any trades, errors on indicators no, screen tester, put...

William Snyder:

small mod

Added 5 digit capability and micro mini account(.01) capability to Braintrend_v2 and added Fractal dimension Ehlers for confirmation still havn't figured out how to make I_Trend levels automatic yet though, but still working on it!

can't open "C:\Users\John\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\88D6...........\MQL4\include\stdlib.mqh" include file brainexpert_v3.mq4 10 11

function must return a value brainexpert_v3.mq4 402 66
return value of 'OrderSelect' should be checked brainexpert_v3.mq4 79 4
not all control paths return a value brainexpert_v3.mq4 180 1
declaration of 'Lots' hides global declaration at line 19 brainexpert_v3.mq4 182 44
   see previous declaration of 'Lots' brainexpert_v3.mq4 19 19
return value of 'OrderSelect' should be checked brainexpert_v3.mq4 202 4
'void' function returns a value brainexpert_v3.mq4 310 4
'void' function returns a value brainexpert_v3.mq4 350 4
return value of 'OrderSelect' should be checked brainexpert_v3.mq4 360 4
'ErrorDescription' - function not defined brainexpert_v3.mq4 384 48
2 error(s), 8 warning(s) 3 9

indicators is ok but EA fails ?

mr.Antonio:
Hello this version of the EA doesn't work in MT 4 , not open in the tester

'brain_trend_ea_v4_2.mq4' brain_trend_ea_v4_2.mq4 1 1

can't open "C:\Users\John\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\88D6C84F78813345FFC2EF9CB2EF3EF5\MQL4\include\stdlib.mqh" include file brain_trend_ea_v4_2.mq4 16 11
can't open "C:\Users\John\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\88D6C84F78813345FFC2EF9CB2EF3EF5\MQL4\include\stderror.mqh" include file brain_trend_ea_v4_2.mq4 17 11
'ErrorDescription' - function not defined brain_trend_ea_v4_2.mq4 1276 40
implicit conversion from 'number' to 'string' brain_trend_ea_v4_2.mq4 1276 40
3 error(s), 1 warning(s) 4 2

Reason: