TickScalper EA - page 72

sir,Pls find attached the exact files of expert and indicators used by me.

thanks . 

karkhaneajaygmailcom:

sir,Pls find attached the exact files of expert and indicators used by me.

thanks . 

If you are using default parameters, then you have to have averages macd indicator in the indicators folder too. use the attached version (it is made to be new mt4 compatible, but the name was not change in order to keep it usable from the EA)

Files:

mladen:

If you are using default parameters, then you have to have averages macd indicator in the indicators folder too. use the attached version (it is made to be new mt4 compatible, but the name was not change in order to keep it usable from the EA)

No sir, i wishto use more safe and supermore safe.i have these set files as attached pls guide may i use one of them for testing on demo account.
Files:

karkhaneajaygmailcom:
No sir, i wishto use more safe and supermore safe.i have these set files as attached pls guide may i use one of them for testing on demo account.
In any case, you need that indicator too. Try it out

mladen:
In any case, you need that indicator too. Try it out
Sir I am getting no trade I am attaching screen shots for your reference.

karkhaneajaygmailcom:
Sir I am getting no trade I am attaching screen shots for your reference.

karkhaneajaygmailcom

These are the orders opened as a results of a very quick test of the tickscalper EA

Hi,

From

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded
ticksmoother_v2.1.mq4, I can see :

void ShiftArray(int mode)

{

for(int cnt=barCounter; cnt>=0; cnt--)

{

Hi [cnt] = Hi[cnt-1];

Lo [cnt] = Lo[cnt-1];

tOpen[cnt]=tOpen[cnt-1];

tClose[cnt]= tClose[cnt-1];

Fast [cnt] = Fast[cnt-1];

Slow [cnt] = Slow[cnt-1];

price [cnt]= price[cnt-1];

}

when cnt is 0, we will get Hi[0] = Hi[0 - 1], and Hi[-1] is "Invalid array range", so the indicator is stopped!! 

This is interesting, since so many people has posted the code here!!!

My MetaTrader 4 is Version: 4.00 Build 1010. 

thanks 

ltz:

Hi,

From

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded
ticksmoother_v2.1.mq4, I can see :

void ShiftArray(int mode)

{

for(int cnt=barCounter; cnt>=0; cnt--)

{

Hi [cnt] = Hi[cnt-1];

Lo [cnt] = Lo[cnt-1];

tOpen[cnt]=tOpen[cnt-1];

tClose[cnt]= tClose[cnt-1];

Fast [cnt] = Fast[cnt-1];

Slow [cnt] = Slow[cnt-1];

price [cnt]= price[cnt-1];

}

when cnt is 0, we will get Hi[0] = Hi[0 - 1], and Hi[-1] is "Invalid array range", so the indicator is stopped!! 

This is interesting, since so many people has posted the code here!!!

My MetaTrader 4 is Version: 4.00 Build 1010. 

thanks 

Did you try to add "#property strict" to the code? If yes, then remove that line of the code and it will work with no problem whatsoever (since it works OK as it is now - debugging included). If you try to add the "#property strict" to any older code, you shall fats find out that it is not enough to just add that line - you have to do the rest of the code adjustment to make it "strict" compatible, so, if you are not going to do the whole recoding job, it is always better to leave the code (that works OK when not using strict mode) unchanged

In any case change the first line of that code to this :

for(int cnt=barCounter; cnt > 0; cnt--)
And you shall not have that issue of that part of the code that you posted any more

mladen:

Did you try to add "#property strict" to the code? If yes, then remove that line of the code and it will work with no problem whatsoever (since it works OK as it is now - debugging included). If you try to add the "#property strict" to any older code, you shall fats find out that it is not enough to just add that line - you have to do the rest of the code adjustment to make it "strict" compatible, so, if you are not going to do the whole recoding job, it is always better to leave the code (that works OK when not using strict mode) unchanged

In any case change the first line of that code to this :

And you shall not have that issue of that part of the code that you posted any more

Hi mladen,

There is no  "#property strict"  line in my code, and debug is stopped without any message, then I trace down to find the "for loop". I already did as you said, and the code is running.

thanks 

I should read all the previous posts, before ask my question.  

ltz:

Hi mladen,

There is no  "#property strict"  line in my code, and debug is stopped without any message, then I trace down to find the "for loop". I already did as you said, and the code is running.

thanks 

I should read all the previous posts, before ask my question.  

Good. Happy trading :)

Could not resist to make a small change though - this version automatically adjusts the color to the chart color so the user does not have to adjust the color of the part that is supposed to hide the histogram (otherwise it does it only on black charts). So this one looks a bit nicer :). Also this version has a timer (a real timer, when it is required to use seconds as an interval, not when ticks are counted), so, in that case, it will work even when no new ticks are generated

PS: that change of the code is included too

PPS: due to real time usage, the result will probably be different (especially for small time intervals, when the indicator does not depend on ticks coming in but generates its own data even when there are no ticks)

Files:
Reason: