Requests & Ideas - page 380

wieb:
Mladen,

Please add:

- colors on Gray line ( > 0 Green and 0 < Red )

- above/bellow zero level arrows

Thanks a lot.

Version with colored trend scalper line and arrows added when zero line s crossed : trend_scalp_jurik_-_delayed_2.01.mq4

mrtools:
Talaat E, added the text, made it so you can control the font size, corner you want it in, and the vertical, and horizontal positioning.

Dear MrTools

No rushing for this, but when you have time please add arrows on the first bar (arrowsonfirstbar) = true/false, option to Advanced_forecater 2.06 mtf & alerts & envelopes & text.mq4

thanks

talaate:
Dear MrTools

No rushing for this, but when you have time please add arrows on the first bar (arrowsonfirstbar) = true/false, option to Advanced_forecater 2.06 mtf & alerts & envelopes & text.mq4

thanks

Talaat E, added the arrow shift.

mrtools:
Talaat E, added the arrow shift.

many thanks Mrtools

Dear Mladen, could this indicator be done as nmc version : momentum of rsi of ma.mq4 ? ( It's from this post -

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176430/page5 ).

Thank you in advance, Mikhael.

Mikhael Pankov:
Dear Mladen, could this indicator be done as nmc version : momentum of rsi of ma.mq4 ? ( It's from this post -

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176430/page5 ).

Thank you in advance, Mikhael.

Mikhael

As far as I see it is already new metatrader compatible (nmc). This is how it works on my terminal without code changes :

Are you having any problems? If yes, what build of metatrader are you using and are there any errors in the experts or journal tab of terminal?

Files:

Mladen, thanks a lot - as usual !!!

mladen:
Mikhael

As far as I see it is already new metatrader compatible (nmc). This is how it works on my terminal without code changes :

Are you having any problems? If yes, what build of metatrader are you using and are there any errors in the experts or journal tab of terminal?

Mladen:

Did you see my post at #3789

Thorcmt

thorcmt:
Mladen:

Did you see my post at #3789

Thorcmt

Sorry, I missed it

Will make it

thorcmt:
Mladen:

advanced_rsx_2.01_amp_arrows.ex4