Volatility Quality Index - page 67

Hi Verified Can you display the green red dot on the price chart so we can monitor on price too Thanks

Redrose, not sure which indicator your referring to.

Hi Vqi histogramme from post Number 653 I would like to get it on price chart so can monitor direct on price .thanks

redrose:
Hi Vqi histogramme from post Number 653 I would like to get it on price chart so can monitor direct on price .thanks

Redrose, maybe you can use this version, modified Mladen's newest version to a histo and added the chart arrows.

Dearest MLADEN and MRTOOLS,

with regards,can you please manage time to add Vlines at arrow+dots points.......and why the red arrows print inside bars when green arrows are at their proper distance.

thanks

Thanks for your help mr Tools

Hi Mr.tools can you add timeframe for selection because this is working ok but i need to use bigger timeframe to filter on current timeframe like the vq bars .

thanks

Redrose, maybe you can use this version, modified Mladen's newest version to a histo and added the chart arrows

mntiwana:
Dearest MLADEN and MRTOOLS,

with regards,can you please manage time to add Vlines at arrow+dots points.......and why the red arrows print inside bars when green arrows are at their proper distance.

thanks

mntiwana

Use arrowsUpperGap and arrowsLowerrGap parameters to adjust the distance of the arrows

mladen:
mntiwana Use arrowsUpperGap and arrowsLowerrGap parameters to adjust the distance of the arrows

Dearest MLADEN,

so much thanks for the kind help,can you please see for Vlines,one more question,is it possible to bound histo +/- 100,zero as center.

regards

redrose:
Hi Mr.tools can you add timeframe for selection because this is working ok but i need to use bigger timeframe to filter on current timeframe like the vq bars .

thanks

Redrose, maybe you can use this version, modified Mladen's newest version to a histo and added the chart arrows

Redrose and Mntiwana, added mtf and the vertical lines. Remember if using multiple version of the indicator on the same chart to have different id name for the lines and arrows.

Reason: