Hi MR Tools

This is an examples

I used the indicator with default values

Regards

Thanks Carnoldi,

Will look into it further.

Repainting CFB QQE ?

mrtools:
Hi Carnoldi, I am currently back testing an Ea on visual back tester and put this indicator on to check it went from 1 minute timeframe up to 1 hour timeframe could not find any repainting on the closed bar, it moves and changes color on the open bar but once the bar is closed could not find any repainting.

Hi mrtools, I am currently testing the CFB QQE indi with arrows on M1 timeframe on the DAX index. I am running it with the Wilder's RSI. I have to say, that I also see repainting of the arrows. Over time many of the arrows are not remaining at the same bars and a few jump significantly. I checked the movement with position lines I drew when the arrow was set.

mladen:
Guys Use this version of the indicator. Found an issue with the calculating length finding that was causing repainting. As far as I see now it is solved (tested it even in back test and everything seems OK). Results are going to differ from previous indicator since this one now really adapts the length of calculation on every bar, but there should be no repainting (neither in values nor with arrows)

This version fixed the problema on post n° 132

Thank you very much

Arrows not in line with crosses

mladen:
Guys Use this version of the indicator. Found an issue with the calculating length finding that was causing repainting. As far as I see now it is solved (tested it even in back test and everything seems OK). Results are going to differ from previous indicator since this one now really adapts the length of calculation on every bar, but there should be no repainting (neither in values nor with arrows)

Hi mladen, thanks for the fixing. Nevertheless for what ever reason the arrows are now not in line with the crosses in the indi window. Buffers 3 and 4 are in line with the arrow notification, resulting that these buffers are alse not fitting with the crosses in the indi window. Can you fix that as well ?

boxter

I am afraid I do not understand. First of all, I did not change how the arrows are treated. The reason why I do not understand is that there are 3 types of arrows, and as far as I am able to check they are placed at right places. Can you please show an example what do you mean and what type of arrows are misplaced.

Boxter:
Hi mladen, thanks for the fixing. Nevertheless for what ever reason the arrows are now not in line with the crosses in the indi window. Buffers 3 and 4 are in line with the arrow notification, resulting that these buffers are alse not fitting with the crosses in the indi window. Can you fix that as well ?

bug found ...

mladen:
boxter I am afraid I do not understand. First of all, I did not change how the arrows are treated. The reason why I do not understand is that there are 3 types of arrows, and as far as I am able to check they are placed at right places. Can you please show an example what do you mean and what type of arrows are misplaced.

Hi mladen, I guess I found the bug. I have embedded the CFB QQE indi in an EA. I forgot to disable the "extern" of the string titles in the indi which created a reading error of the indi variables in the EA. In addition it obviously created an arrow confusion with the CFB QQE indi I added to the chart. Right now the indi seems to work like it should. Thanks again !

I thought that you have more than one instance and that it is what was causing the trouble

Anyway, glad that you solved it

regards

Mladen

Boxter:
Hi mladen, I guess I found the bug. I have embedded the CFB QQE indi in an EA. I forgot to disable the "extern" of the string titles in the indi which created a reading error of the indi variables in the EA. In addition it obviously created an arrow confusion with the CFB QQE indi I added to the chart. Right now the indi seems to work like it should. Thanks again !

alb TriangularMA_ jcfb price zone mtf & alerts ?

Hi mrtools, can you tell where the indi alb TriangularMA_ jcfb price zone mtf & alerts can be found ?

inverse Fisher Transformation of CFB adaptive RSX ?

mrtools:
These are some cfb adaptive wpr's on bands the on chart version needs Cfb adaptive wprsmooth in indicators folder for it to work and the upper and lower band on the on chart version is controlled by oversold or overbought levels which by default have it set to -15 for overbought and -85 for oversold. The other is just cfb wpr on bands the arrows come from the cfb wpr crossing the middle band.

Hi mrtools, is it possible to create an IFT indi of your CFB adaptive RSX indi ?

Boxter:
Hi mrtools, is it possible to create an IFT indi of your CFB adaptive RSX indi ?

Hi Boxter,

The alb tma band is here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179723

post#284 in TTM Div. rar

And here is the cfb adaptive ift of Rsx in the name is Rsi but if you use RsiMethod = 2 (default) you will get the rsx . Added alerts and arrows on slope change.

Reason: